Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A1 Fly cheap, A1 parts, Belsales, Prophecy

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
Name pics:

All items to be paid for with Paypal (fees on your end) or bank transfer, Saturday morning will be the earliest that I can post due to stupid work hours this week. Everything includes postage and is Royal Mail Recorded. Feel free to make offers, especially for multiple items.

Right, I have here a full set of Belsales cocker pneumatics in black.

Think I bought these two years ago? Unfortunately they haven't seen a lot of use due to my love affair with pump which is a pity because they're fantastic and made my cocker sing. There are a few minor tool marks but they function perfectly.

Going for £65, on to the pictures:

Next is my Angel A1 Fly. This is an ex-Redskins gun and has been an absolute tank, yet to fail me. It isn't in the best condition as it has been a workhorse for most of it's life. Comes with brilliant Angel case,mostly complete mini toolkit, the orginal bolt and V1 booster bolt. I also replaced the black grip tape with clear tape a while ago to make the gun look a bit different. It is getting a bit grubby, but I'll send what i have left of the roll with the gun. One last thing, it is missing a grip screw, but this doesn't affect performance and should be easily replaced as it's metric. £150 posted. SOLD!!!!

Propehcy V2 hopper, with a short, smoke nose cone and grey speed feed. Original nose cone, lid and spares plus box included. £40 posted.

Angel A1 pressure gauges. Very handy for setting your gun up properly without any guesswork. £20 posted.

Angel A1 small bore barrel set re-annodised in silver. These are very rare and only came in black originally, so snap it up while you can. =) Not a perfect match for the silver that Angel used, but pretty close and very sparkly in the sun. £30 posted.

Original A1 barrel tip in black, has a few marks but shoots great. £10 posted.

A1 Fly barrel tip by Sly in white. Bunker rub on the tip and paint stains on the porting, but still shoots like new. Very quiet and very very light. £10 posted.

Propehcy V2 £36 All in can pay now? :)

Last edited:

T-T

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2010
Derbyshire
Gah, that is a pretty pretty gun! Unfortunately I'm trying to downscale...

Thanks for the interest though, good luck. Very jealous of the frame btw. ;)