Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Aball Accuracy

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
I was at NPF yesterday using their Aball field, and my accuracy was all over the place. It was almost impossible for me to shoot someone halfway accross the field because any shot just curved off randomly. (Didn't help that my loader kept jamming either :rolleyes:)

I was using a .689 Un1tech, but I know Aballs are tiny. Would switching to a .685 help a bit more or will I have the same problem and have to go smaller? I don't really have the money to switch to a new barrel kit.

If you chrono too high, A(Re)balls become unstable.
You could try turning your gun down a bit.

But If I were you id definately get a second barrel for reusable balls.

A few days play with re usable balls will take the finish off the inside of your barrel which will suck the next time you use it for paint.
Un1techs are the best barrel kit out. Dont wanna spoil the nice smooth bore.

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
If you chrono too high, A(Re)balls become unstable.
You could try turning your gun down a bit.

But If I were you id definately get a second barrel for reusable balls.

A few days play with re usable balls will take the finish off the inside of your barrel which will suck the next time you use it for paint.
Un1techs are the best barrel kit out. Dont wanna spoil the nice smooth bore.
I was chronoing around the 228 mark, as was everyone else (Some people were shooting higher, they were warned) and they seemed to have pretty good accuracy, or at least nowhere near as erratic as mine.

I do love my Un1tech, accurate as hell with normal paint
:p
Will have to find an alternate then, I'm just very unsure of the bore size. If a .685 helps with the accuracy then score, I can get another un1tech.
I'm just woried that reballs are even smaller and the .685 won't help at all, meaning I'll have to get an entirely new barrel.
:(

lump said:
have they been cleaned after every use ?
Yeah, NPF collect and clean their reballs throughout the day. They have a great system and a great field - the only problem is that the reballs don't like my loader or barrel at all!

samfrost1308

Banned
Jul 10, 2009
Torquay
i used some a balls with a .679 freak insert they were even too small for that! get a really small bore barrel, 685 wont make any difference :(

Mike_Evans@Warped

Oct 8, 2007
I was down yesterday as well. Found that i got the best accuracy at 190fps. I was using a .693 barrel (only one I had) and found that although i had to loop to hit the far end of the field the accuracy was acceptable.

Thanks to the NPF guys and other players down there yesterday for some good fun games!

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
same as mike, was using .693 and was shooting around the 210-215fps mark and accuracy seemed fine. and was quite surprised how little my rotor jammed ;p
but was a very good day so thank you to everyone at NPF:)

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
NPF yesterday.
I was using .685 barrel @ 220 fps, accuracy was'nt great, but it was expected.

I turned the marker down at chrono to 200 fps , and found the grouping of the A-Balls much tighter.

To me, i find 220 fps or over, you will loose the accuracy.