The Home Of European Paintball

Abusive Members giving Threats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby

Banned
Dec 21, 2008
Kent
Can someone please contact me as i have recieved some Threats from a certain person and his team on this website and i would like them delt with :)

Many thanks :)

G

Gassy

To be honest I am not suprised someone has blown a fuse with you looking at all the rubbish you post on peoples threads.You are consistantly abusive and badmouthing people.
Several members have complained about your conduct on and off the forums and you have been warned and banned for it more than once.
Maybe you need to go away and take alook at how you deal with people.
I am going to have a chat with the person you have complained about but Kirby you bring it on yourself as far as I am concerned with your ****ty attitude.

Kirby

Banned
Dec 21, 2008
Kent
http://img26.imageshack.us/i/abusivegbh.jpg/

To me that is a step to far and i will be getting in contact with several paintball sites and leagues as threats like that are rather pathetic,

I have already printed a copy of this off and will be getting intouch with my local police station if i get anymore like this

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Seen it already...alas it doesn't help your case one iota.

Shadowblade shouldn't of dealt with things the way he did and we will be discussing this with him. However from what the Mods have been hearing, you've been a very naughty boy.

Kirby

Banned
Dec 21, 2008
Kent
I voice my own opinion but i do not threaten to kick the **** out of people when i see them.

Swearing and shouting from a person who is old enough to know better. The fact that this person was banned from several Paintball sites / Walkon events due to the rude behaviour and aggressiveness shows that he needs a firm talking to.

Many Thanks

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I voice my own opinion but i do not threaten to kick the **** out of people when i see them.

Swearing and shouting from a person who is old enough to know better. The fact that this person was banned from several Paintball sites / Walkon events due to the rude behaviour and aggressiveness shows that he needs a firm talking to.

Many Thanks
So grow a set of balls and give him a talking to then. What happens outside of this forum in that thing we like to call "the real world" is absolutely nothing to do with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.