Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
http://img26.imageshack.us/i/abusivegbh.jpg/

To me that is a step to far and i will be getting in contact with several paintball sites and leagues as threats like that are rather pathetic,

I have already printed a copy of this off and will be getting in touch with my local police station if i get anymore like this

Kirby, listen up, I have done a little research on you and I have discovered you're a little prick who antagonises people to a point where they adopt a set of behaviours that ironically, you find offensive.

If me and you met and you adopted a similar set of behaviours, I promise I wouldn't threaten to hurt you, I'd just deal with you accordingly.

And so, the point of this post is, you're banned and I, and the other mods, will do our best to make sure you stay away from my site as a member.

If you got any problems with this, hard luck !!!!!

You are banned permanently ..and the reason?
I don't like people like you, you're a pr!ck !!!!!

Bye bye prick, and now you won't be able to antagonise or upset any of our members ever again.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
I doubt the *guy* has anywhere near the experience to do such a thing.
In fairness its not perticualrly hard but i guess thats a post for a internet geek forum and kinda goes off track.

I just like people to be nice with each other and enjoy a forum where people share information which is mutually good for them and for the love of the 'sport' not get all excited, save that for the field. Then the favourite line "you went on as gentleman, come off as gentlemen" of course what happens in the middle stay in the middle and is for the reffs to sort out lol :D

Edit:- I will shut up now as i see his name has a small message in it and has changed colour, i dont want to follow suit lol :D

2nd Edit:- Robbo you have a great way with words lol :D

mikey-d

Jul 7, 2009
manchester
Kirby, listen up, I have done a little research on you and I have discovered you're a little prick who antagonises people to a point where they adopt a set of behaviours that ironically, you find offensive.

If me and you met and you adopted a similar set of behaviours, I promise I wouldn't threaten to hurt you, I'd just deal with you accordingly.

And so, the point of this post is, you're banned and I, and the other mods, will do our best to make sure you stay away from my site as a member.

If you got any problems with this, hard luck !!!!!

You are banned permanently ..and the reason?
I don't like people like you, you're a pr!ck !!!!!

Bye bye prick, and now you won't be able to antagonise or upset any of members ever again.

go robbo go i will hold the banner for ya m8 saying robbo is the man lol

Mactoshdog

LIKES RED
Oct 12, 2008
North East, Sunderland
kirby, you remind me of "that one bully"

you know, the one that goes around being a complete tw4t to people who realy dont deserve it in any way, but then when someone punches him back, he goes crying to the teacher.

befor anyone brings it up, i am aware that he has been banned, but i wanted to throw my thoughts in :)

head_-_shot

UK Under 19's & London Tigers.
Oct 25, 2008
London
www.facebook.com
Im sorry but i had to say this , posts 12 and 15 made me cry i am still laughing that is comic potential if ever i saw any
the bed one made me drop a can of relntless into my shoe making it taste nice because my hand were waving everywhere in laughter , but damn thats funny
if i seem wierd im hyper but thats still funny

Status
Not open for further replies.