Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Advice please!

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
That why I have a few "punter guns" a bashed to hell yet heavily upgraded internally automag and a clean but very old looking cocker that is again heavily modded pneumatics all hidden under an old beat up shroud, mr punter looks and says that its an old piece of cr@p but I can goggle shot him at twice the range of the site, and he doesnt know who by.

Reactions: jackaroo

jackaroo

Dec 17, 2013
Any advice when it comes to hoppers as well please? I used a revvy when I played onsite last time and it was a beauty! It was also very reliable and I like something that I can use without having to worry about it while I'm playing. Any other hoppers around like this? Because I hear people complaining all the time that the batteries are gone or some other problem they have to deal with

jackaroo

Dec 17, 2013
Goggles are sorted, I tried on Jack's i4's and they were comfy and he'd had no problems with steaming up so I bought a pair, so far even in the freezing cold and pouring rain they haven't steamed up. Chris has already christened them haha!

Ballantin

Jul 13, 2013
Milton Keynes
Only issue I've got with i4s is that some of the dark lens are hard to use in bad weather (like the gold ones). If they fit you shape of head, are an awesome choice.

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Revvys are great in my opinion especially for the price (£15-20) I nevrr had a break in one yet, but thats because they are an agitator hopper (just juggles the balls in the hopper). Always good to have in he bottom of the kitbag just incase something goes wrong with the main one. Also very good for a mech apart from high profile!

Halos I have always had bad experiences with them as I am a heavy handed twat and aways break lids and press the on/off button too long and it goes into setting mode, 9 times out of 10 right at the start of a game! But that again is my fault!

Rotor my personal favourite hopper by far! Easy to strip and clean takes cheaper batteries (AA's) however when it to start to blend it blends the balls up good! Hence the easy strip I suppose.

Spire I have no clue on, I have never used one yet.

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Glad you found some goggles. I4's just dont fit my manly chiselled featured (read fat and round)face. So I use proflex's, I just love the customisablilty (is that a word??) of them.

jackaroo

Dec 17, 2013
Only issue I've got with i4s is that some of the dark lens are hard to use in bad weather (like the gold ones). If they fit you shape of head, are an awesome choice.
These came with a clear lens so it hasn't been a problem! When it comes to the summer though I guess I may need to get a darker lens..