Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

aim whilst running

JordanUK90

Apr 4, 2006
is the steadiness of your aim whilst running benefitted with core stability training? can this stability even be improved?:confused:

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
Its all about practise, i dont think there are any ways that are as effective to help with running an gunning accuracy as actually going out and doing it.

Shoot at targets, mates, trees, whatever, just get practise!

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
try starting at a breakout stance then running and gunning at a cone, tree etc. Also try a couple of cones so you change hands/ angles etc.

another good one is 2 people start at opposite corners of the field and run and gun at each other.

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
very good points there void :) thats the way to get better, focus on aiming first and then build up the speed. Also I find that running in a different way to usual is necessary, when you run/jog normally your upper body moves around quite a lot, you need to limit the movement of this to give you a steadier aim so run more with your legs if you get what I mean?

SpAnKy1000

For hire....
Jun 9, 2005
Lincoln
Running and gunning accuracy is all about bending your legs abit while you run... this absorbs the shock from your arms... Works 110% for me..

Spank's

Skeet

Platinum Member
What I do, though it makes you look like a Chicken, is keep low...bend your legs...lock your upper frame, marker as well this will keep the top part of your body more stable and also stop the marker jumping around...

I usually put teh bottle into my chest but slightly lowwer than I would if standing.

If you keep lookinga t where you are firing or running to, you can adjust teh fall of shot as you go, but it helps to have an idea, of what angle you need to hold teh gun at off teh break, in order to reach your desired target.

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
but it helps to have an idea, of what angle you need to hold teh gun at off teh break, in order to reach your desired target.
After the "Socks off" call you're allowed to fire your marker, have a couple of practice shots at your sweetspotting lane or whatever so you know what angle to fire at to reach your target off the break ;) obviously dont light up the opposing start gate...thats frowned upon :p