Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Air bottles

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
ok... i play mid/ snake. i currentally have a little bottle witch makes it lovly to play up close, however its has a few problems when im at the start gate running and gunning its not in my sholder(becuse im wuite a tall lad) witch messes up the first 5-6 shots of my lane, witch is an issue.

also when playing m7 i have to fill it up after every single point, witch when u have 3 mins isnt good.

so im planning to get a biggar bottle for when where planing to sit there and lock are lanes downs, etc etc

so whats a good one to have, i hade a evil 1.5L before, but that made me stick out of my bunker more than id like. so what do u suggest

it must be strong, so it dosnt brake when i throw my self round the field
must be extremly light, as i get tired very quickly other wise
and relible, cane be dealing with bottle problems

cheers

bubble

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
ok... i play mid/ snake. i currentally have a little bottle witch makes it lovly to play up close, however its has a few problems when im at the start gate running and gunning its not in my sholder(becuse im wuite a tall lad) witch messes up the first 5-6 shots of my lane, witch is an issue.

also when playing m7 i have to fill it up after every single point, witch when u have 3 mins isnt good.

so im planning to get a biggar bottle for when where planing to sit there and lock are lanes downs, etc etc

so whats a good one to have, i hade a evil 1.5L before, but that made me stick out of my bunker more than id like. so what do u suggest

it must be strong, so it dosnt brake when i throw my self round the field
must be extremly light, as i get tired very quickly other wise
and relible, cane be dealing with bottle problems

cheers

bubble
Damn what a post. What bottle have you got,at Reading you had a crappy steelie.
..(becuse im wuite a tall lad) I read that as meaning you're quite a tall lad..do you hang around with a lot of midgets then??:p
Do as Spangley says he know's you know..
Dump your sponsor and get a proper one and they'd get you a proper bottle....:D