Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Amazingly tight 2 piece barrel

Gair333

May 17, 2005
Visit site
I had an old kaner set and it CONSTANTLY got stuck, the only thing that worked was a pipe wrench with a tea towel to stop damaging them

damocarlisle

Impulse
May 28, 2008
Carlisle
I had an old kaner set and it CONSTANTLY got stuck, the only thing that worked was a pipe wrench with a tea towel to stop damaging them
I once had the same issue and took mine to work and put it in a heat washer thing that engineers use to steam wash parts of machines and worked a treat.

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
try freezing it again. then put the back only in hot water(not boiling) and try again.

if that don't work take it down to the local gym. find the biggest guy you can and ask him. lol

biglamb

Jan 4, 2009
this happened to me once...
i just a couple of old mouse mats for grip. The rubber size of them is really good. The dye tech mat is even better. Try putting the barrel in a gun and placing it on the edge of a table. as you loosen the reverse thread on the 2 piece it will tighten in the gun, and the gun wont spin round. But be carfull not to get the back stuck on the gun. Hope i explained all this right. It makes sence in my head.

bhp addict

HMC - Diamond Wars 2010!
May 22, 2009
Birmingham/Coventry
Lol,

That is the only reason I have not tried the 'Screw it into the gun' idea. Knowing me, I'll get the front out and the back will be stuck in the marker lol.

Big guy at the gym is a good one lol

This seems to be quite a common issue. More than I expected TBH.

I really dont want to use tools as I just know it will damage the back :(

bhp addict

HMC - Diamond Wars 2010!
May 22, 2009
Birmingham/Coventry
Ok guys. Do I need a reference number or anything?

Can you confirm the postal addy please?

I'll do it 1st class recorded with a note inside.

Thanks

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Units 5-8 Southfield Ind Est,
Praed Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M171SJ, England

no reference number needed

please add a covering letter with full contact details and problem

Stoney

Planet Eclipse