Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel 4 or Blender!!

thekid

Ego today.Gone tomorrow!
May 8, 2003
Northallerton
Visit site
Hi,ive just got an A4,and i decided to try out my new marker,up my garden!!........

is there any thing that needs setting up b4 u use this kinda marker,cos out of one hopper(Halo)it must have chopped 20/30 balls.not good...

then second time round after playing with the buttons,it only chopped one ball ........

dont ask me what i did the second tie but it did seem better,could i be trying to fire this to quick???

Do these type of markers chop paint??

do u need Angel Air??

should i sell up and buy another marker.....lol.joke!!

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
did you have COPS. SENSi turned on the first time you used it? this is the Angel's anti chop systemn and without this you tend to outshoot your hopper a lot , even a HALO.

jack

oh yer baby!
Dec 4, 2002
BIRMINGHAM
have you got a different hopper? if so try it. some angels are notorious for not working with halo's, something to do with the detents and bolt and force fed paintballs not working together!

thekid

Ego today.Gone tomorrow!
May 8, 2003
Northallerton
Visit site
Toole,the first time i used it was how it came out the box!!........

turned it on,made it live ...and let rip!!,........well made some paint soup anyway

jack

oh yer baby!
Dec 4, 2002
BIRMINGHAM
some of the speeds and Ir3's blended paint with the halo, not sure bout the 4 but if it follows the same pattern, then it may be the halo, try a diff hopper and see, if it aint that then as toole said, check sensi is on. any setting up and technical help can be answered here or Tom Allen on these boards and a few others are angel techs:

www.angel-owners.com

jack

thekid

Ego today.Gone tomorrow!
May 8, 2003
Northallerton
Visit site
many thanks Jack......Toms been a big help so 4...im sure he will have a few ideas on this............

what other hopper do u think would feed the Angel??

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
An eggy (evolution II) tends to be a popular choice, just make shure it has a Y board in it, this will feed 17 bps or so. Eggies tend to be a bit gentler on you anti double balls so give that a try!

If you want some extra speed with the eggy, you could buy a Z-board, this makes it feed as fast as a HALO.

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
Oh yeah, and in regards to the anti chop, i haven't had the opportunity to play with an A4 for any serious time, so have a lok in your instruction book to see how to turn you SENSi/COPS on or off :)