Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel vs Ego

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
M8 wants to get back into the game and has decided that he wants an Angel,no specific model.
Any help or guidance would be appreciated,ie, pitfalls what to loook for,which models to avoid,etc.
P.m if you want to slag things off privately..
Ego over Angel ..which one?why?thanks.:)

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
if you get an angel tell him to go for the a1 second hand - going for around £300 now and maybe even less after the world cup if they bring out something new.

05 speed around £130
a4's and a4 flys £100ish not too sure
ir3's £80 - £100

i would avoid the last 2 - unless maybe the ir3 has been spitfired or unless the a4 fly is a modded one such as a cobra, or joy or rasta etc both easy to maintain but heavier and not as good as the later models which are selling for not much more

CAMDENELECTRIC

KU Nemesis
Jun 4, 2007
Newcastle Under-Lyme
Ego: I would probably go for an Etek over an 05 but an 06 or 07 would be a hell of alot better. 06's are cheap second hand and sell for about the same as an Etek.

Angel: A second hand A1 would be really good or a speed 05.

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
Ego: I would probably go for an Etek over an 05 but an 06 or 07 would be a hell of alot better.
if he doesn't mind the look and age of the 05 ego get that - cheaper than the 06 and the only real difference is in the milling, and the microswitch (05) or optoswitch (06) triggers.

the 07 makes the 06 feel like a brick, but at twice the price seconf hand, cost may be an issue.

M8 wants to get back into the game and has decided that he wants an Angel,no specific model.
Any help or guidance would be appreciated,ie, pitfalls what to loook for,which models to avoid,etc.
P.m if you want to slag things off privately..
Ego over Angel ..which one?why?thanks.:)
As I said, Ego for me has the better ram/battery/breach layout & quality of components. It is also far easier to fully strip when you have to.