Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Another newbie, saying hi.

Bigade

Yeah dude!
Nov 11, 2007
Ashford, kent
www.envyp8tball.co.uk
Well just a quick hello to all from sunny ashford in kent.

Only just recently got into this paintballing lark. But got a load of smart parts clothing of warren, and just waiting to get hold of him for a second hand ion.:cool:

Hope to see some of you around soon at the odd tourney.

Ade.:D

P.s.
Dissapointed the euro 5 man got cancelled as its only two minutes away from my front door. DOH!!!:(

oobermybeer

Uni Of Teesside Paintball
Feb 5, 2007
Middlesbrough
howdy, few tips use the search button before asking daft questions, and not txt talk, other than that ask away and welcome to the world of paintball. prepare to have no life 3 months down the line :p

Bigade

Yeah dude!
Nov 11, 2007
Ashford, kent
www.envyp8tball.co.uk
howdy, few tips use the search button before asking daft questions, and not txt talk, other than that ask away and welcome to the world of paintball. prepare to have no life 3 months down the line :p
Thanks for the welcome peeps.

Dont do text talk, it really bloody annoys me, you got a full keyboard, use it! ha ha
Always try and use the seach before asking a question incase i look like a daft idiot.
Got no sunday life already as i train every sunday with our team me and a few mate have just formed. (even though were still learning and get hammered every now and then.)

Kevy D

Retired, lol
Aug 6, 2007
Northern Quarter
Dont do text talk, it really bloody annoys me, you got a full keyboard, use it!
Although I personally wouldn't hold anything against you if you decided to ping your NumLock key off (whoever invented that needs shooting in the face).

Oh, and WELCOME by the way! LOL :D

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Although I personally wouldn't hold anything against you if you decided to ping your NumLock key off (whoever invented that needs shooting in the face).

Oh, and WELCOME by the way! LOL :D
Caps lock is the one that gets me, bloody hate the thing! :mad::rolleyes:

And yeah, Welcome to p8ntballer. :)