Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any advice welcome!

GodForbid

Jun 30, 2012
www.northants-giants.co.uk
I echo everyone else, just enjoy it! and double check you have brought everything. I always forget something...

Also I see you're from Cambridge. If you want to get into regular playing you're welcome to stop by our website and say hello and join us at some local events :)

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Main advice though is to just go out and enjoy it.

With you and a friend you have the option of formally or informally attaching to a group/team either for the day or whenever you respawn. You can pick a team randomly from who is next to you in the safezone, following a crowd as you spawn, or get your husband to attach you to a team.

Depending on how you like to play you just go out and have a shootout, can offer yourselves to him as available to go into whatever he needs in relation to the scenario - e.g. taking & holding objectives, scavenging for props, being a reaction force to run around and attack or defend areas.

It may seem that you don't want to bug him all of the time, but turning up every now and then and saying 'what do you want us to do' can be helpful for commanders.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Don't leave the field until you've been shot at least 6 times.
When you get back to the safe area claim you shot everyone on the opposing team thats currently there.
Use lots of grenades.
Use the words like 'tactical' and 'deploy' at least 2 times in every sentence - "I deployed my tactical bipod, providing suppressive cover for a tactical squad deployment on our exposed left flank," etc.
Attach a water bottle to your belt, fill it with water but don't drink from it (unless it's an emergency).

Hope this helps.

Reactions: matj and Sbcoyr

matj

Mar 22, 2013
*Edit* if you're looking into a new mask, try them on first-the worst thing you can do is buy a mask and you hate how it feels on your face. I personally love E-flex's and have been dying to get a pair for a long time
Best piece of advice in this thread so far IMO. masks are VERY personal. The Mrs wears sly profits where as my big ears (any breeze and i take off) mean they are uncomfortable. Dye i4's for me which are not suited to people which want a lot of protection...be prepared to take it on the chin or the top of the head every now and then.

have to admit that my i4's stayed on my head for 2 hours when i first got them. Have to make sure they are comfy and don't fog up! ha (any excuse...:LOL:)