The Home Of European Paintball

Any Anodisers?

VagabondStarJXF

Khaaaaaaaaannn!!!
Oct 29, 2004
Ceti Alpha 5
Visit site
Hi all,

Besides custompb is there anywhere that does custom anodising that doesn't cost a small fortune? I'm looking to get this done over a whole marker:

I want basically the same pattern but in green instead of blue and a maybe a lighter gold. Anyone know of anywhere in the UK who does this sort of thing?

VagabondStarJXF

Khaaaaaaaaannn!!!
Oct 29, 2004
Ceti Alpha 5
Visit site
No idea. I got it with an old minicocker some time ago.

Just checked out BazookaBoy and this kind of splash, unless I've got my calculations wrong, will set me back over £300 plus shipping both ways... And that's the cheapest I've found so far. I don't think I can afford that, especially when I consider that I've got another 10-12 markers that I want to re-ano, all with different patterns, colours and finishes. :eek: :cry:

Last edited:

VagabondStarJXF

Khaaaaaaaaannn!!!
Oct 29, 2004
Ceti Alpha 5
Visit site
Bazooka Boy Customs... Just done a quick recalculation using his fillable quote sheet... $10 each for the first 10, $7 for each after that... plus $8 for the 2 colour splash/sponge on each item... plus polishing aswell at $10 for each large piece and $5 for each small. That's $610 plus shipping for 28 pieces of an entire autococker. The current exchange rate (@ $1.52) makes that just over £400 plus shipping. I don't know about anyone else but that's quite a lot of money for me at the moment.

Reactions: Cool3108

Teddy picker99

Apr 11, 2011
Kings lynn norfolk
Not sure how much of a price difference custompb was but ive only heard good Things about the company, when your completely changing the colour of marker do you really want it done on the cheap. Reason i say is ive made the mistake many a time when ive baught a cheaper option, usually regret it and kick myself in the codsack after. If i have my anno work done itl be going to custompb, hopfully theyl give me discount for being do good looking. X

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
Bazooka Boy Customs... Just done a quick recalculation using his fillable quote sheet... $10 each for the first 10, $7 for each after that... plus $8 for the 2 colour splash/sponge on each item... plus polishing aswell at $10 for each large piece and $5 for each small. That's $610 plus shipping for 28 pieces of an entire autococker. The current exchange rate (@ $1.52) makes that just over £400 plus shipping. I don't know about anyone else but that's quite a lot of money for me at the moment.
try these guys and check if it's cheaper :)
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3782632