Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

any one know "mart" or a Steve Burton?

doughboy

Mar 13, 2005
Visit site
Martin Draper (mart) or Steve Burton, they have some connection with the UK Jaguars, not sure what. I bought a cocker off them, paid for it but have not recieved it yet, and I payed on the 26th...of FEBRUARY! Not only that, but they don't respond to emaisl :(
If anyone knows addy's, phone numbers, emails..or anything please let me know... it took me quiet a while to amass $450 (im only 16)

My contacts

Martin
mdraper1@yahoo.com
martin@ukjaguars.com

Steve Burton
sburton@hotmail.co.uk

pics of the gun with a forum of some sort?
http://www.jagx.co.uk/nexuscocker.htm
http://www.jagx.co.uk/

Thanks, I appreciate any help you can get.

P.S. in case you can't tell, yes, i'm in the states...

Chuck

Northern by a mile
Aug 4, 2003
Essex
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
Re mart and steve

Hi DB,
Mart used to be in the Jags second team last year but split away with some of the second squad and became "Shazam"! Unfortunatly he keeps his Jag X avatar up to sell/ buy stuff and also holds the UKJaguar.com domain name still.

I Have not heard of a Steve Burton.

You could try and PM Wookie on these boards, he is the Capitano of Shazam.

I will be having a word with "mart" shortly when I am able to get hold of him.

Chuck

Ps Mart and Martin on these boards are two different people.

MORPHUS

Jul 11, 2001
feet up..........
spoken to his captain

doughboy

hi m8

ive spoken with the capt of his team,as he is a friend,and they 2 are having trouble contacting him as he works in the usa and canada alot.

I am sure this will be resolved soon and hopefully u should have your marker,as chuck says he is no longer with the jags uk team and has moved on..........
I hope this inderviduals organisational powers have not tarnished two teams GOOD NAMES....

hope this helps

paul

doughboy

Mar 13, 2005
Visit site
ok, thans a lot for cleaing up the uk jags connection, i was extremly confused by that.

i appreciate all the help you have provided me with.

it was posted in a threade on pbnation by mart as he was selling it for a friend (Steve Burton). Mart has reponded to my inqueries and is going to get me all the info for this Steve Burton so hopefully i will be able to contact him.

Once again for all the help ive recieved.

doughboy

Mar 13, 2005
Visit site
let me know if anyone has had any luck...ive still been unable to reach Steve Burton, but have had somewhat of a success with mart although i still have no contact info for Steve.

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
it's always a shame when someone fvcks over someone else in the paintball world, hope you manage to get hold of him soon.

mart

Jul 6, 2001
Visit site
Let me clear a few things up. I posted a sale on pbnation and also tagged on a mates gun. When you (doughboy) made enquires ALL I done was pass on an email address, that’s all. I never took payment, posted it or anything else; I passed on an email address. I got an email from you a couple of weeks ago that I answered. I also answered your PM before I saw this post. Upon seeing this post I was not happy with what was being implied. The connection with the jags is I used to play for them for about 2 years. Steve never did, I only know him from walk-on days.
Chuck – the whole of the second squad left mate, as we were not part of the jags, even with the name Jagx. That was made quite clear. As for “Unfortunately he keeps his Jag X avatar up to sell/ buy stuff and also holds the UKJaguar.com domain name still.”
The avatar came down a couple of weeks ago and it was never kept up to buy or sell just laziness in taking it down. I didn’t know it bothered you and in no way did it help, if you had asked I would have taken it down sooner. I hold the website/domain as I was the one who run it, paid for it when it needed paying and tried in vain to get input from the team. I even offered to run it when we all left. Now you want me to hand it over. You know the score about this as I have answered emails from Rachael regarding this. You all had the chance to sort the site out when it needed doing, I asked so many times on the Jags forums that I just gave up. Now it bites you in the ass.. As for having a word, you have my email and phone numbers.

Doughboy – Sorry you are having trouble mate, I will do what I can as I have said in my last PM but please remember I just passed on an email address.

doughboy

Mar 13, 2005
Visit site
still waiting on contact info for Steve Burton...

and weather or not you are selling it or not, YOU posted it for sale, under YOUR log on name.

Missionaire Man

Truth be told
Sep 7, 2003
Swindon
Well, well looks like i wasn't then only one who's been done over by Mart.
I brought and paid for an Alias timmy inc 3000 air system, Cp bottom line and Nitro duck air system.

I paid him four weeks ago and I'm still waiting for the Cp bottom line and 3000 psi Nitro duck air system. And I've not been able to get hold of him either.

Does any one have contact details for M Draper ad know who he plays for?? interesting to read he's not with the jags any more, cos the impression I got was that I could buy with confidance from him cos he played with the Jags. May be the Jags would like to have a word with him and ask him not to use thier name when selling stuff.