Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any other European teams heading for Orlando?

Kim-NBK

Oct 10, 2001
Norway
Visit site
I'm going to play both 5-man and 10-man with Joy Division , but it's all getting a bit scary with all the terror and stuff going on over there. I've never been to America, so I really look forward to see what it's like.........and hopefully I get back without the Antrax bacteria in my bag :eek:

Any thougths on this subject? Have anyone had problems getting their gear trougth airport security when travelling?

Regards,

Kim :cool:

NBK
Powered by:
Sniper Paintball
Zap
PGI
Smart Parts Europe

Edwards

Jul 12, 2001
SoManc
Visit site
SHOCKWAVE will be there

KIM,

your english chums will be there surporting joy the guys as iam sure you will be surporting us,lets see if we ca n bring back a trophey or 2 eh?

as far as i know its only us 2 europen teams out there ??!

chris
(shockwave ):D

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Good luck guys

Give us a few years then we'll be there but for now GOOD LUCK to any european (especially UK) teams that are goin out to the big O', it'd be real nice to see you Shock fellas bring back a huge ass trophy.

So Chris of UK Shockwave, U goin' now?

AL [K2]

aggeb

Jul 10, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
Visit site
We are currently putting together a euroteam for both 5 and 10-man, with players from Cyclone, Endurance, Magic Boys, Centerflag Europe (alvaro) and ofcourse Ignition. See you there! Are you coming to the 10-man practice in sweden this weekend?
/agge

Righty

Aug 15, 2001
MK
Visit site
When do you leave?

Hi Mark, when are you guys flying out? I'll only get back to the UK from South Africa on Tuesday, if you still in the UK I'll phone u.

Cheers bud

Good Luck guys.

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Ha ha well a little late cos we fly on monday got to have a little holiday first
saw you posting about an Angel didn't you get your brothers?
text me instead then the phone works there so i'll get the message