The Home Of European Paintball

Are all mountain bikers potential paintballers

pupster01

www.Teamapoc.co.uk
Nov 13, 2001
Watford
teamapoc.co.uk
Mountain Bikers

just interested to see if there are any other mountain biker on here as it seems a lot of the people a speak to about paintball used to punish them selve by grinding up imposible hills for a 2 min adrenaline buzz as you decent the other side (yes i am included and still do it given change just come to realise im a masicist)

so any of you mountain biker

pupster01

www.Teamapoc.co.uk
Nov 13, 2001
Watford
teamapoc.co.uk
trek Y22

i ride a trek y22 naked carbon

hope disks and hubs on 517 cd black spokes total stealth machine

bommer Z2 bams up front

just need to get a new air shock for the back and the thing is dialed:D :D

pupster01

www.Teamapoc.co.uk
Nov 13, 2001
Watford
teamapoc.co.uk
indeedy

ridden the red bull 24 hour

love riding in wales coed-y-brenin is just the place to go, althought theres some decent riding in herts if you ignore the rules about riding on footpaths and on ivenhoe beacon

I love solo 24-hr riding man, it's the bomb - nearly as dope as paintball. Specially at 3am when you been going for 11 hours and your lights fail on the singletrack...we got some awesome races over here. You over hear of Montezuma's Revenge? Not even ultra-legend John Stamsted has finished that Bad Boy...

I been to Wales and Coed-y-Brenin - phat trails.

Peace

booga

Arthritic Pirate
Yep, me too I'm on a kona pahoehoe, z3's and a selection of raceface parts, fast,light and whippy,just right for serious singeltrack.
Unfortunately I tore some cartalige in my right knee about 1.5 yrs ago and havn't really been able to ride too hard, but then lack of hard riding is what got me back into paintball, so it ain't all bad.

pupster01

www.Teamapoc.co.uk
Nov 13, 2001
Watford
teamapoc.co.uk
accidents

i know there youtr comming from on the riding less after injury thing

i crashed on a fast decent and hooked up a m8's bike took the chain rings through the back of my head ear and arm.

i seem to have lost a little bottle since then guess the painball will fill that extra adrenaline buzz

Torn cartilage, torn ligaments, chipped collarbone, twsited spine and trapped nerve..shakes ya up for a while but phuckit - life's too short man. Get back on the bike and give it hell.

You never notice that pretty much the only time ya crash is when you think 'Hmm, I'm going too fast here' or 'This is sketchy'?

Be of the Budhha no-mind...see the singeltrack, be the singletrack, and you won't crash lil brothers. trust ol TJ on this one...

Peace