Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

are jerseys worth buying?

Tiny man

Weebl and Bob!
May 16, 2003
Shropshire, England
We already did this one about two weeks ago but I might as well say what I said then Jerseys coz they look so much better wear darker jerseys for rec ball though

hawk eye

Uber Girth
May 5, 2003
guildford
Visit site
i think he wants posts!!!!

three in a row wee man!!:rolleyes: just do one with all your questions on and they'll all still get answered, and it doesn't look like you wana get your post count up!

just a word of advice because i used to put loads on and got accused off wanting more posts!!:D

Caffiend

Jun 16, 2003
AZ
Visit site
i think your decision should be based more on what you do/want from the clothes you wear. sounds weird i know, let me explain myself a bit more.

from your profile you only play weekends and this is in the newbies section so i'm guessing you're playin rec ball. camo will help you blend in with your surrounding if you match the pattern to what environment you're playin in. but dark jerseys are usually pretty decent too. i believe jerseys are cooler (as in temperature) so that is another thing to consider. also how much disposible income do you have? if you have only a little bit, you might want to look at surplus stores or thrift stores for some used camo. another thing is intimidation. playin rec ball and showing up in full DYE jersey, pants, gloves, and what-have-you will (most likely) intimidate the newer players. however it will also make you a target for the "old guys." i like to target them (people in jerseys) to see if they're good or just dressing the part. however if you're on paintball team, i'd suggest matching jerseys, it will make you look more "professional."

if you're playin rec-speedball, camo really doesn't have any advantages, IMHO.

personally, i wear camo pants, a black t-shirt, gloves, and 7 point metal football cleats and goggles of course. i like looking like a noob and letting my skills, or lackthereof, set me apart from the field.

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
oh

yer its all about the bling, but being poor, i had one jersey, and i went and lost it the m25:(
now i have to play and train in a t-shirt or summink, like a right old poor student:rolleyes:
i am annoyed.:mad: