Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

are MOD's a Law unto Themselves?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGR

Oct 12, 2008
OH look ! for that your name will get added to the list. and i suggest you read the classified rules
I have looked at the rules hence why i posted it...

" * All dealings are to be done on the thread and no private messages. All offers are then visible and nothing 'underhand' will go on."

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintball_Kitty View Post
I want to thank you, for allowing me some entertainment during lunch (which is rather tasty actually) whilst reading this post in Florida.
Right your banned for eating breakfast and telling us about it!
w00t - well the steak was tasty :) so its worth it

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Well, since you keep asking for an answer to your question, here goes:
No, the mods are not above the law. They answer to the Supermods, who are a small group of people whom are considered the type of person you don't want to get on the wrong side of.
And guess what? You did.
I just had a read through the moronic thread that started this whole nonsense, and you claim to have read the rules. You challenge Tom to quote where it says anything about language.

Well, I'm not Tom, but I'm one of the supermods, so I think I'll speak for him here.

Here's a link: http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=93000
And here's the important bit from that link: "No text talk. Apart from the occasional 'lol' or 'ftw' etc Text talk will not be tolerated. We also ask that posts are in english or a decent attempt at english. We realise some of you aren't great at speeling and punktuation but mindless chat/drivel and abbreviations will be dealt with accordingly."

So, how about you remove your foot from your mouth and apologise?
Word of advice, do as I suggest, or there might be another holiday in it for you.

And FYI, the mods are the mods because we trust their judgment. Our "default setting" is that the mods are right and the plebs are wrong, so you better come with some serious ammo if you wish to call out a mod. You are not even firing blanks...
This did make me laugh ! :D

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
not you Kem ;)

no im above the law, im a hyper mod ... i have no real power but you should fear my ineffectual powers anyway lol :p:p:p

also you should all put £100 in my paypal account

and actually i posted the thread with the mention item like 2 months ago and he asked if i still had it

TGR

Oct 12, 2008
not you Kem ;)
Sorry mate, got :confused:

no im above the law, im a hyper mod ... i have no real power but you should fear my ineffectual powers anyway lol

also you should all put £100 in my paypal account

and actually i posted the thread with the mention item like 2 months ago and he asked if i still had it

Doesnt matter rules are rules.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
hey Guys n Dolls

just reading over your coms here, and i find it a giggle to read. cheers Kem for your nice comments re myself and your valid opinions.
I think Some of you are right, some are wrong, some are both including myself.:eek:
i will stop watching this thread now, as i think everything has been said, that needed to be.

i am happy :) and i think learnt my lesson, including the english one from JamesH lmao. ( many many thanks for that one dude ;) )
now i am going to go and do some painting, reading, watching and listening.

laterz guys
Er...just before you go, I think I'd like you to read just one more post in this god awful thread ...mine.
Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Pete ... hi ......

There are two super-mods on this site, Jay is one (Buddha3) and I am the other ... I think in essence, this little problem comes down to applying a little common sense ..... there are rules everywhere .. this site is no exception, I trust all my mods implicitly, all except one that is ......when you have been on this site for long enough (which hopefully you will) you'll then be able to work out which one I don't trust and you'll then appreciate that pi$$ing him off ain't the best option available.

But we all want it to go down a different road than that and all get along happily (I think I can hear the bluebirds singing as we type) and so, welcome to our site Jay, I look forward to your membership and please abide by all the rules.

Many thanks Jay

Pete (Robbo)

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
Doesnt matter rules are rules.
So your saying that i should have started a new thread to sell the marker, just so that he could offer to buy it from me infront of everyone even though he allready contacted me about it and offered my asking price

Status
Not open for further replies.