The Home Of European Paintball

Are You Man (or Mad) Enough?

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
For those more dedicated ballers in the south of England ...... ':rolleyes:'

in sponsership for a group trying to raise funds for their duke of edinborough gold award we are planning on holding a paintballing day at a field in the hampshire/sussex region....

IN JOCKS AND BOXERS ':eek:'

Yes this is the perfect oppertunity to prove your endurance, honour and sheer love for the game as we make our way through several pain thresholds! But please ladies and gentlemen lets have some compassion and aim for the goggles (yeh right!)

Post below if you are intersted.';)'

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
Undecided

what i am doing at the moment is trying to get an idea of how many people are interested, I am sure that a time can be arranged that will suit the majority of people interested. The begining 2 weeks of the summer hols will probably the the latest time that it can be held but we were thinking perhaps of a weekend event or something. This idea is very much in its early stages so any ideas will be taken into consideration, we could maybe even organise a small tourney in this format if enough people show an interest.... awards could be given for most original undergarment, biggest welt it's all ideas at the mo!
post if you are intersted and if you have any ideas.
Thanx ;)

Half-Pint

Underground
Jun 18, 2002
Massacre

count ketchum and twisty in.
just remember you're ass is gonna come out a diff'rent colour at the end of the day!

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
Hey whadda you mean "Count Twist in"!!!
Ahh what the hell, to show my love of the game and to raise funds, what the hell. We could get some pictures of hits 2, show them all off. If you love the game then you should try this, after all its just for fun and welts heal...... eventually. It should all be laugh and one game that you will remember.
come on if you think your man (or woman) enough!!

The Twist has spoken

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
Nothing is certified or set in stone yet but i think it will probably be set at Ground control in west sussex, climping in littlehampton it is a relatively new place only a couple of years old but it is where i was introduced to this wonderful world of paintballing. If you thnk there is anyone you know who can take it invite them along! ALL THOSE INTERESTED KEEP POSTING i really need an indication of numbers so i don't make any major cock-ups when organising this thing! :) later:cool: