Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Avalanche Cheating?

Jewelz

R0wr
Apr 10, 2002
Virginia
www.hometown.aol.com
this is what I have heard when I was asking about lasoya...

Shawn Ellis got hit on the way to his bunker on the side of the head and wiped it off clean

Rocky played with a hit on the side of his body the whole game

Todd Martinez gets stitched going to bunker one of the Strange players and kept on playing

and I also heard that poor lasoya got out in the first few minutes going to a bunker :(

and the refs didnt penalize anvalanche either.... =\

everything I heard was from a friend of mine who play in vegas too

laterz

Ronn

Aug 22, 2001
Richmond, VA
www.RonnStern.com
It's not fair to any paintball player to repeat second or third hand rumors about things like cheating. Even if you were right there watching a game, things that look like cheating to one person may in fact NOT be cheating.

I'm not trying to say that cheating doesn't occur, it does, and we have all seen cheating caught on tape at these events. But the fellas on Avalanche and other well known pro teams are easy targets for this kind of thing. Let's not soil anyone's reputation with hearsay.

Jewelz

R0wr
Apr 10, 2002
Virginia
www.hometown.aol.com
okay yeah I never said they were, that's why I said "Avalanche Cheating?" notice the question mark? I just wanted to see if anyone else went to Vegas and maybe saw it too. I'm not trying to ruin anything, if Avalache cheated then they ruined themselves but I have heard this from many other people too. That is the ONLY reason I posted this. So Bug Off.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Let's face it Jewelz, it's highly likely that every team there cheated at one time or other and therefore unfair to single Avalanche out out on the basis of hearsay.
It would certainly have been more appropriate had the subject of your post been entitled, 'All Teams Cheat' ?.
Robbo

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Well.....not all teams cheat (at least not intentionally), as we have established through blood sweat and tears in an earlier thread. ;)
Hey Bud, I don't think Russian Legion were there in Vegas.
If they weren't, then my statement definitely still stands :)
Pete

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by acsik
Heh

Avalanche vs. Russian Legion @ Maxs Masters 2002

that was also a really shameless one.
Yeah, and I and others can name a thousand other games where we have seen **** go down, ranging from absolute novice teams, thru all the amatuer ranks and eventually up to the pros and with a slide back down to the recballers, all cheating their asses off at one time or another !!!
But the point is taken because pros are supposed to be more responsible but don't ever think they are the sole offenders, it's just that people like to pick on them sometimes.
I mean what if, John Smith from the Skelmersdale Wreckin crew was seen playing on at his last tournament.
Who you may well ask is John Smith ?
Exactly my point !!!!!!
Robbo