Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Back from Afgan and i want back in on the paintball

lewy20004

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
ashford kent
Hi as the title says i have just recently come back from the hot sandy place.
I used to play supair at dorking a couple of years ago but hadto give up due to the miss's:mad:

anyway i'm free and the first thing i really want to do is to get back on the paintball sceen.

can people surget a new marker, equipment as i'm sure in the last two years thing have changed and if any sites near ashford kent did end up starting.

hope to be playing with you soon

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
Sorry for the late reply as people just seem to have missed out this post!

I think the site at corking is still going, but I don't know of many teams that do train down that way, unfortunately your best bet is Bricket Wood (contact Yorkie in the training sub forum or just have a look at when they will be open which is towards the end of Jan if I remember correctly).

All planet guns from 2007 onwards still shoot fantastic if your looking for some cash to spend on something, the only new hoppers which have come out in the last two years and are easy to get hld of is the rotor and the empire prophecy, I have only ever used the rotor and it's alright, but if you still have an old halo that will be just as good, will save you some pennies swell :)

A wide choice of air tanks are still available, I'm currently sporting a gurillia air tank which I've only just been using for a couple of months, very cool little tank and includes a regulator which allows you to reposition your tank so that the nipple or guage faces upwards and away from your wrists, but again, anything which is still in date that you own will do just as well!

Just get yourself some new kneepads, arm pads, boots and playing pants and save the rest of your money for training paint.

If you have anything else you want to know in detail I'm sure more people will try and assist :)

lewy20004

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
ashford kent
Thanks for the reply.

I used to shoot a proto rail (camo)with the rotor and dye air tank. used to be really good

but have noticed the EGO and the reviews are really good but i also like the DYE DM10 first reason for the DM is its cheap and you get the rotor with.

but your the guys/girls that have been shooting these what would you recomend. (complete set up)

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
New LT Etek 3
Dye Rotor
1.1 Gurilla Tank (Short and adjustable myth reg)

Brand new, would cost you around £680 with the new VAT I think.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Thanks for the reply.

I used to shoot a proto rail (camo)with the rotor and dye air tank. used to be really good

but have noticed the EGO and the reviews are really good but i also like the DYE DM10 first reason for the DM is its cheap and you get the rotor with.

but your the guys/girls that have been shooting these what would you recomend. (complete set up)
Ever thought about a Creed. Smoother and quiter then a ego and i think it shoots better then dye and will cost you know where as near much as either of them

I always shot dye before i shot the creed nothing would change my mind but the creed did and would never change it now. I know a few ppl that are selling them as there getting new ones for 2011 i could get some pic's and prices if its something you wanna go down the route of. Let me know

MainManHere

Reckless.
Jun 26, 2010
Rotor dominates the hopper market right now tbh, its so solid, and simple to use and maintain and its the fastest loader out there.

In terms of bottle, any carbon fibre one is good really

For the gun i`m gonna have to say a DM or an EGO. They`re on a level playing field to some extent but I had first hand experience of shooting a DM so I got myself an upped DM9, its great

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
The empire prophecy is just as quick if not quick once you have set it up quicker. You can use RF with the prophecy and once you get used to breaking it down and putting it back together its just as quick as the rotor.

Yeah alot more players use the rotor but there isnt much difference between the two

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
got to say there does seem to be more support for the Rotor then the Prophecy, do get more features with the Prophecy and I do believe you get 3 different shell sizes when you buy it, compared with having to buy an extended top to go on top of the Rotor.

Deffo supporting your sponsors Mclovin ;) kudos