Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Back from the 'GATE

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
Hi all

Just wanted to say a massive thanks out to all the Organisers and players.

This was Quakes first Heavens gate, we had an awesome time, Paintball in the sun on beautifull grass with showers to remove the sweaty moistness after- fantastic.

Then we spent the evening being serenaded by the Tigers;) before visiting Bournemouth and harrasing the local lady population.

Thanks to all- see the tigers at the next D7 event for our banner (pinky you're a bad kitty cat)- And to Andy and his dad from Hardballer 68- check this blokes threads out guys- real quality stuff.

See you all again soon in a field somewhere

A.B

P.s thanks to the dogs- games are getting tougher, but always fun

Paint Marine

Jul 6, 2004
netropolis.lineone.net
What A Weekend

yeah here here

qake u lads did play some great ball, well shame i dint play u when i was with raven :p

yeah were cam 3rd in the whole tornny!

big thanks to team tusnami for there help and transpost

and for the raven lads for letting me play,

and the people that supiled the air (forget there comp name)

and Monky form pheniox,

darren from Raven,dam boy u can rattle some paint

was a great weekend

massive thanks to

Kate and John

you two are a legend!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Heavens Gate.......The Bis

I would just like to say now good Heavens Gate was everything was there that you could have wished for, Great Judges, Flushing Toilets, Showers, Trade stands, small grandstand, and great Fields, run well and last but not least great sportmanship all the games i played in and watched as soon as players were shot they either walked out or put there arm up in the air, so respect to all the teams there most of which play in the south west league, which after seeing this IS the Fairest league in the country.

So Syd you should take a pat on the back for running a great event!!!! and put me down for playing for next year CHEERS

Ian A

Riptide's Yoda!
Aug 11, 2002
Christchurch
www.teamriptide.co.uk
Heavens Gate Thanks

A big thanks to Syd for all his hard work on this event and also to the judges for running around and getting shot to s**t in the baking heat all weekend!!

It was a spot on tournament and those of you that didn't / couldn't make it really should aim to be there next year...First class organisation, brilliant site, excellent competition from the teams, good marshalling, what more can I say!!

Well done to Shockwave for their first place overall and to all the other teams to make the finals and provide us with some of the closest and most exciting games I've seen in a long time!:cool:

Ian A

Riptide's Yoda!
Aug 11, 2002
Christchurch
www.teamriptide.co.uk
Originally posted by D6
Good event but I can't help but feel slightly cheated by the finals system....:(
Not a good result for you then Dicky? I missed your game mate so I didn't see who you were playing, what happened etc...:(

On the flip side...Us making the semi fials I have to say I quite liked the finals system! :D :D