The Home Of European Paintball

Back from the 'GATE

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
187?

Interesting same as my playing number. Even more of a coincidence, a 187 is what's going to happen to some of the posters round here, and we ain't needing no gauge, Uzi or mofo'ing .22 to do it.

mel

Jul 7, 2004
Torquay, Devon
Visit site
Hail Ceaser

What can I say! What a top w/e, and a special thanks to Ceaser from perception for providing the entertainment in replacement of the Ship in Distress!

It was a great pleasure watching you do your inspector gadget impression with your tent pole.... after watching you play I don't think I’ve seen you run so fast as you did after the boys on the sat night! go go gadget tent pole!

Fortunately the boys having no air left in their tyres did make it home safely!

Syd great event and we the Rangers thank our lucky stars for the protection the on site changing rooms provided.

And we still deny all participation of the collapse of the tent with Ceaser still in it:D

Missionaire Man

Truth be told
Sep 7, 2003
Swindon
Hail Ceaser

Originally posted by mel
What can I say! What a top w/e, and a special thanks to Ceaser from perception for providing the entertainment in replacement of the Ship in Distress!

It was a great pleasure watching you do your inspector gadget impression with your tent pole.... after watching you play I don't think I’ve seen you run so fast as you did after the boys on the sat night! go go gadget tent pole!

Fortunately the boys having no air left in their tyres did make it home safely!

Syd great event and we the Rangers thank our lucky stars for the protection the on site changing rooms provided.

And we still deny all participation of the collapse of the tent with Ceaser still in it:D
Well i'm not allowed to comment, seems it was all my fault (I'm not joking I got the blame for all the trouble). How dare I be asleep in my own tent that was just asking for trouble wasn't it??

TARNY

home alone with mj
Oct 6, 2003
nuneaton
Visit site
lmao. it was so funny when u went driving looking for us in the middle of the night. u were possesed. y dont u run like that in a game? :p :p :p