Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bad sellers?

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
Hi as you have noticed i buy abit of here.

The problem is i've heard of some bad sellers (people not getting good as lost in the post). I have saw this in the thread

I'm just wondering is there a negative feed back forum for non full members?

So i can make sure i don't buy off theses people

I buy allot of markers and other parts here and i don't like giving money away.

Thanks
Gaz

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Name and shame

Thats why the name and shame idea was added mate, if you have had a few problems like this then let others know.

I will say this though be careful as often there are alot of honest guys in here and would only use this as a last resort.

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Name & Shame

Could you show me the name and shame post please

i Just want a list of bad sellers
You put it in the talk to the mods thread , title it Name & Shame.

This highlights a bad seller, thus giving others the option to either, help you out or avoid dealing with the so called bad sellers.

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
The problem is i could sit here all night and look for crap sellers and still miss one. If i had a list e.g. like ebay has with there points system then i would understand

crillz

Aug 13, 2007
London
Codiak - i second Boothy :mad:!!!

may i ask what problem you had with this person. you might have read my 'talk to mods' thread. i even refunded this person.

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
Codiak - i second Boothy :mad:!!!.

may i ask what problem you had with this person. you might have read my thread about this person.

obladeo - a sticky list of all the people named and shamed in the sale thread.
I saw you thread highlighting your plight so added him, Im happy to use my sig as the AVOID list!:)

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
feedback threads

The problem is i could sit here all night and look for crap sellers and still miss one. If i had a list e.g. like ebay has with there points system then i would understand
For all good sellers mate there is a feedback thread, this would give you a good indication of who best to deal with in my opinion.

sellers earn their remarks for a reason, maybe pay the membership fee and get your own feedback thread mate.

Also if you are dealing with a low poster always get a vouch from someone who knows him or her, this should enable you to trace the said person/persons.

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
I only buy so i don't need feed back and i don't want to buy off a bad seller

feed back is only for paid members and allot of bad sellers are no paid members