Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bank Transfer

viirkokka

Dec 11, 2008
South West
How safe is it to buy markers online here via bank transfer? From a reputed seller, no less, Scott Peters.

Like, if I don't receive the marker can I claim the money back?

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
its 100% safe mate it saves paypal fees but i will send special delivery and your get your insurance then

I will give you tracking number and all that but if you are unsure then please pay via paypal mate its your call but if you do you will have to front the fees unfortunately ??

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
How safe is it to buy markers online here via bank transfer? From a reputed seller, no less, Scott Peters.

Like, if I don't receive the marker can I claim the money back?
Buying on here is very safe, I have never had any problems. Make sure you get a vouch off previous buyers, I have bought from scott peters before and would vouch my transaction of £100 was safe.

Plus the ADMINS are awesome. http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112603 read what lengths they go to, to make this forum a safe place to trade.

viirkokka

Dec 11, 2008
South West
I can't use Paypal because I haven't verified my account yet and I don't want to lose this marker to someone else :p: I'll just do it via transfer, saves the hassle :)

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
it is safe you have my word that if anything should go wrong not that it will i will give you 100% your money back i dont have a problem with that

However that dont include postage lol thats down to royal mail hahahaha

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
Scotts' a good bloke and you won't have any problems mate.
Main thing with any transactions is to get all contact details of said person, agree terms etc before you go forward.
I have seen the said marker in action and it is great.