Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Barrels - AutoCocker (Don't Know Where Else To Put It)

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
For the cocker owners.

What barrels you using for woods.

Single or two piece?

Size?

Make?

Alloy, Brass, Stainless?

Just looking at options and seeing as so many makes of barrel are available its a bit of a minefield.

Cheers

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
" Stiffi " Barrels every time for every gun for any mode of play. = Light !!!
but if your looking to keep your gun Heavy ? then use any barrel thats out there,
best option is a Unitech barrel from Warped ( top of this page )

Reactions: Everyinchtheanimal

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Freak - for an actual cocker I like the fact that seriously small bores are available, on other markers the option of small barrels is nice but on a cocker its needed to avoid roll outs with some paint.

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
After a single piece 14"

And started on the Freak type, just needing to collect a few bore sizes at moment (that and barrel box or tube)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
I don't have a auto cocker admittedly but unitech (use on my vanguard creed) or freak I swear by I prefer a 1 peice barrel just personal preference and 16" I normally use but its you prefer a lower profile go 14" to keep yourself closer into your cover like I said personal preference doesn't matter too much about your metal as long as it it light and durable then you will be on your way
Stay frosty

Catt

Dec 5, 2012
Wisbech, Cambs
The evil pipes kit I had was really good, really accurate. The one downside it had is the same reason I'm looking for a new barrel kit - the tip is very thin and very fragile. I dived (dove?) for cover behind a bunker and caught the ground with it - not hard, no hard at all but it was still enough to noticeably flatten it :-(