Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Barrels?

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Righty I'm in the market for a new set of barrels. Any suggestions, is the extra price of a boomstick 'worth it' against somthing like the JT full tilt?

Any suggestions let me know.

If anyone has any 2nd hand ocker thread barrels let me know, no splash ano though thanks!

Cheers,

Paul.

joowon49

Colonial Fury
Oct 9, 2002
Fairfax, VA
Visit site
Go freak or CP kit. Both work great! However I do like the CP a bit better. It may not look as good as a boomy but it gets the job done. Great accuracy, durable, and efficient. (that really is the only bad thing about the freak. With the AA front the efficiency is decreased.) Also, CP kits tend to get the bore size more precise and the backs are much more stronger than those breakable freak sleeves.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by joowon49
Go freak or CP kit. Both work great! However I do like the CP a bit better. It may not look as good as a boomy but it gets the job done. Great accuracy, durable, and efficient. (that really is the only bad thing about the freak. With the AA front the efficiency is decreased.) Also, CP kits tend to get the bore size more precise and the backs are much more stronger than those breakable freak sleeves.
I used to have the freak.

Cheers,

Paul.

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
And now its mine:eek: ,if you want to save some of that cash I donated try Rekka their spot on BUT you need about 4 of `em size wise ,I have one for Chronic,one for Midnight and Damien the Freak kit for anything else.
Sold the Xtreme yet?

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by Philip
Go boomstick :D :D I love the things.
You and Sabrina the teenage witch,had a Broomy once ,cost didn't equal performance...looked the dogs danglys though.Rob Evanson had it last ,don't think he was too keen either.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
lmao damien the freak :D :D :D :D

Was thinking about boomsticks but I dunno if they're worth the money I do like the micro honing.

What about rifled barrels such as armson?

How do you find the rekka's

I also like the look of the titanium paintball range of barrels, supposed to be 30% smoother then the best of the rest.

Yep Extreme is sold just waiting on the wire transfer.

Cheers

Pau.

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
*looks for Hotpoint*

Very ACCURATE! Screw all the physics, but it doesn't make the balls wing like other balls, super smooth 'ramp' for letting the balls in without smashing them ans quiet :D And it shoots clean after 2-3 balls.