Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

BBC Sports Celeb of the Year

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
If Lewis 'bloody' Hamilton wins this award I will completely lose faith in the human race as represented by the UK public.

My reason for saying this is simple, you put Hamilton in any other randomly chosen car and he would have virtually no chance of winning a damn race let alone the driver's championship ...on the other hand, you put Joe Calzaghe in another pair of boxing shorts/gloves and every single win he has achieved remains untouched .... Nuff Said !!!!

G

Gassy

Got to agree with that Pete.

Joe Calzaghe is a class above everyone else this year

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
My personal vote would be Joe Calzaghe but I think the point I was trying to make wasn't so much advocating Calzaghe but to suggest Hamilton is by far the least deserving of any of those people nominated.

Hamilton, in by far the best car, needed the last bend in the last race to beat his opponents; Calzaghe bashed everyone he came up against and was a convincing winner in all of his bouts this year, and beating some of the world's true legends of the Boxing game.

G

Gassy

Rebecca Romero has to be a close second.How many people have actually won an olymic gold let alone 2 in two totally differant sports.

Andy Murray could win but then it would have to be named

BBC Sports nonpersonality of the year

b32-v6

Dec 9, 2008
fleetwood (nr blackpool)
you guys have got to remember that hamilton is fairly new to f1 ! there is a number of f1 drivers that have been racing with the likes of honda toyota ect ect that have never won a race never mind a championship ! this is only his 2nd year in the sport as a pro which imo is a great achivement !
dont get me wrong Joe Calzaghe is a great boxer but how long has it taken him to get were he is today ? he has achived alot this year and also deserves the award but i just dont think he has achived as much as hamilton !