Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best Bad Guy in Films??

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
Just a thought but what do people think is the all time best baddie seen on film....votes please!!

There are so may to choose from...Darth Dader,Hannibal Lecter,Alan Rickman(Robin Hood,Die Hard)...etc

Mador

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
fave baddie could well be "beat"Takishi kitano. done films like Violent cop,Brother and plays the teacher in Battle Royale.very talented guy(often writes,acts,produces and directs while still managing to do his weekly show on Japanese tv) comes pretty heartless in films and never blinks when he kills someone.tough son of a B***H
other than that i love Michael Myers in halloween,nic cage(or travolta)in face off. not acted but ED-209 in Robocop was way cool.the T100o in T2.and who could forge a Headless Dr. Carl Hil in re-animator(top gore)
and finally Dr.Evil surely there is none so Evil on film!

theres another one but i can't remember the name or film.

tb-303

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Bad guy

Kevin Spacey in Seven and The Usual Suspects.

AND

John Malkovich in Con Air and In the Line of Fire.

My two Favs!!!!

Oh yeah, and Buddha 3. He is going to break my legs!!:D

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Christopher Walken in A View To A Kill is pretty cool. Jackie Gleason in Smokey And The Bandit 2 makes me piznit, David Carradine in Deathrace2000 (kinda bad guy anyway), Lee Van Cleef is cool in The Good, Bad and Ugly. Jason Vorhees, now there's an evil baznit. :mad:

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
The Red Guy, in Cow & Chicken (AKA Lance Sackless, Officer Pantsoffski (the orthodontal policeman), Mr Lackapants, Mrs Barederrière and many another name....). Also. John Malkovich is good in any evil role, just like Jeremy Irons. Ving Rames (or summink) and a heap of other fellas. Darth Vader is top, when we have to name our fav character...(you have failed me for the last time, admiral...)

Ofcourse, the top evil doer is indeed me.......:D

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Gary Oldman in Leon, i have to agree, New entry for General Thade from Planet of the Apes, and that evil little scrote in the Green Mile.
L8r