Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best Bad Guy in Films??

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
Rutger Hauer was very good in Bladerunner......but was he a baddy?.......still I question this..but he is a good baddy see Buffy the Vampire the film.....magnificent....totally hammed to the max.

Mador

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
what about the witch in chaulton and the wheelies.she was scary.not as scary as the child catcher in chitty chitty bang bag though.
tb(watch too much tv)-303

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
pop quiz hot shot. when did he get his famous trademark hockey mask? do you remember th one where the guys are paintballing? that was funny. the films are'nt that great on a whole but each one has come classic stuff in them.
that reminds me of another top bad guy actor....Dennis Hopper! he was great in speed.

Bad Guys hmmm

Well, Kevin Spacey in The usual Suspects, DV of course Andy ;)

Um... The Ridler in (that otherwise cr@p film) Batman Forever (What were they thinking!)

As cool as Sean Bean was in that bond film all those guys lacked the real metal to be a great villan:

"What your going to feed him?Why don't you just shoot him, I have a gun in my room we could do it together, it would be fun!"- Scott Evil

Sirus the Virus, he was cool. What about the cats in "Cats and Dogs"? Oh, now the guys in the Matrix, they were cool

"That Mr Anderson is the sound of inevitability, that is the sound of your own death"

Al Pachino in The Devils Advocate, now he was scary!

Peace

Richard