The Home Of European Paintball

best psyche out ever

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Originally posted by Intheno
I want to see how Gyro handles the situation, don't feel he's been tested yet.
You and Jose having a tiff in a teacup isn't a "situation", to my way of thinking, but let me say this:

Intheno: you are only barely funny in this. Your refusal to use little smilley faces is part of the problem; people don't know when to take you seriously. I understand that the range of emotions expressed by smilies is a bit limited to a complex poet like yourself, but tagging your "just playin" posts with the word "fag" or some other kind of homosexual epithet doesn't clue everyone in.

Jose: Epictetus says that it is only an insult because we feel insulted. "you look silly" and "no, you still look silly" and all that is not the highest form of verbal fencing. The most grace here would have been to laugh it off. Or ask for Phil Domingez's phone number. Or whatever.

OK, I am done giving cool guy lessons. Both of you two fight like girls doing the windmill.

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
grrrrr.....there....done ;)

Heres one for you, my best friends sister was in a club one night being chatted up by a guy, she asked me to ask him to leave her alone...so.....I told him to leave the pub or I would set him on fire...kinda worked....only my best friend got a roasting(no pun intended) from his mother-in-law as the guy I asked to leave her alone happened to be a customer of hers....she was a hairdresser...hehe.....

Oh come on....have a laugh with it..Fi$h....Bear was with me on the same night man, all 6,6" of him.....hehe

Sorry, had a beer, thought I would join the fun....bad poster...bad bad poster....

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by gyroscope
You and Jose having a tiff in a teacup isn't a "situation", to my way of thinking, but let me say this:

Intheno: you are only barely funny in this. Your refusal to use little smilley faces is part of the problem; people don't know when to take you seriously. I understand that the range of emotions expressed by smilies is a bit limited to a complex poet like yourself, but tagging your "just playin" posts with the word "fag" or some other kind of homosexual epithet doesn't clue everyone in.

Jose: Epictetus says that it is only an insult because we feel insulted. "you look silly" and "no, you still look silly" and all that is not the highest form of verbal fencing. The most grace here would have been to laugh it off. Or ask for Phil Domingez's phone number. Or whatever.

OK, I am done giving cool guy lessons. Both of you two fight like girls doing the windmill.

Sorry, was playing on X-box live earlier........ only managed an hour before the constant yells of "gay", "fag", "queer" etc... etc... as the only actual insults in use bored me senseless.
Then I had a look in here....... and here it is again.
Doesn't offend me at all, I usualy assume it's just insecurity. I only know one person IRL who was like that... massive homophobe, had a major problem with it.
Until he came out.
:)

Epictitus? Great quote, but the bugger hasn't said a lot for a couple of thousand years. Yes, they gave us philosophy and medicine but since then it's been quiet apart from the Kebab. Peaked too early in my opinion.

TFP: Maybe they decided it was pearls to the swine w/o a pork chop to show for it.