Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

BFBC2 - Vietnam

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Been playing for a few weeks. Its awesome (PC).

The 5th map is really good too, lot more vehicles, PC got it a few days ago, not sure if the consoles have done enough to unlock it yet ;)

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
Supposed to be VERY good.

I never went down the BFBC2 path, but played it at a friends house and got a good 6-7 hours play time without even realising. Really addictive. Would love to give Vietnam a go
:)

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
missy , !

i just tried to PM you about this.

this is a godly game, i play it all the time.

Nothing beats sitting on a M60 in a Huey listening to wagner spitting lead at the gooks in the trees !! ' GET SOME' !!

add us on xbox,l ranger goo

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
Been playing for a few weeks. Its awesome (PC).

The 5th map is really good too, lot more vehicles, PC got it a few days ago, not sure if the consoles have done enough to unlock it yet ;)
we unlocked it about 3 days ago :)

was on it last night, got 28-0 just sitting on the PBR twin .50's :)

basktm

Dec 14, 2010
somerset
been looking at getting this, i assume by the comments its worth it, maybe i should re-invest in bfbc2 again :(

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Crap I forgot about this game! Need a new mouse though as the dog ate my decent one :(

Missy, you play consoles or PC?
Suckingly Bolter, I play on PS3, which means I have a hard time getting a full squad of homies. I mean, I love the Ps3, but I wish more people had them...

I am SO excited about this game though, I was gutted when I got Black-Ops, and don't really want to play it again. I downloaded it, and checked out the weapons/new vehicles, but didn't get a chance to play.
The only think I was disappointed about was that there are no new Insignia's or Pins to get. I have every Pin/Insignia from BFBC2 and thought there would be a few more to aim at. Never mind though, it's not like thats going to stop me from making this my game for the foreseeable future.

Anyone on PS3 want to get a real serious squad together, and waste some punks? There's nothing better than a squad that's totally on board with working together to stay alive & do damage.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
missy , !

i just tried to PM you about this.

this is a godly game, i play it all the time.

Nothing beats sitting on a M60 in a Huey listening to wagner spitting lead at the gooks in the trees !! ' GET SOME' !!

add us on xbox,l ranger goo
Man, I am even more excited now Cow. Unfortunately though, I'm on PS3, aaaaarrrrggghhhh!!!
Shame as you seem to be as 'into this ****' as I am!