Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

black/purple acid splash 2012 Vanguard Demon and spares

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberjuba

Mar 11, 2011
south wales
1 of a kind 2012 vanguard demon and spares for sale.

purple/black acid splash2 matching barrels and matching back (685 and 689) allen keys 2 missing :'(, field charger.

spares kit includes eyes, noid, board, orings, detents, springs, nuts, bolts, gaskets, qev's, transfer pipe, velocity adjuster, buttons, button pad. pretty much everything you'll need to keep this beauty running sweet for a long long time!

will throw in a tub of dow 55 a barrel sock, a new fluffie, a vanguard lanyard and a vanguard key ring. will also put all the original boxes for the accessories in and comes in the coveted vanguard leather case.

£400 £270 posted or will look at trades plus cash. something cheap and cheerful to put in the bottom of the kit bag, older highends preferably.
(no scenario or empire or tippmann markers)
lowballers will be high fived, in the face, with their own face!

Last edited:

uberjuba

Mar 11, 2011
south wales
cheeky price drop £380 the lot

forgot to mention it comes with the original charger for uk eu and us charging ;)

cellarpaintballstore

No longer new as I've been here for a while now!
This marker was the first retail demon and the only acid splash that Vanguard factory produced, this was specially made for me and this marker was used by vanguard to test all of their bolt designs throughout 2012. It never had a travel charger and the custom case was converted by me as the demon came in an awful cardboard box. This really is a special marker and I hope you sell this on for the price it deserves Uberjuba ;) If anyone wants to know more about this marker feel free to ask me :)

uberjuba

Mar 11, 2011
south wales
just received an offer i cant refuse so price drop to £320 for the lot. feel free to offer up though. worst i'll do is beat you to death with your own shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.