Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bonus Balling

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Well done on the stirring Tommeh.
Sure its a debate thats been done before "Is Bonus Balling part of the game?" etc.

It happens, its not something that should happen, but its a sometimes inevitable outcome of 7 guns rolling very quickly and people walking through lanes.

I'll use an example of what happened one training day, we were doing a drill, a player was shot out, stood up and when I came out of the bunker I was firing, by the time I reaslised that the guy I was firing at was already dead he had 30 odd balls headed his way. He copped, as you'd expect... but at the end of the day it happens.
I'm not condoning it, nor saying I go out to do it, but it happens. I don't cry when I get bonus balled, but I do apologise if I do it to someone. (and he stays on the field for long enough for me to catch him after the game ;) )

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Tommeh said:
yes it looks good an feels great agaist my skin
LOL.

If anything I think spectators enjoy seeing bonus balling every so often. The fans love the fights at ice hockey games and the offending players get punished. There is still a tendancy to 'get away with it' in paintball though, which is the difference. The concequences of the action need to be clear to the players and the audience and enforced consistently...just like all other rules.
There's no way it should be seen as a criminal act unless the damage inflicted is very serious i.e. A/GBH etc (like in any other sport). That's the last thing paintball needs.

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
matski said:
A/GBH etc (like in any other sport). That's the last thing paintball needs.
Slightly off topic but your don't get GBH or ABH in the UK anymore its stuff like Assault with intent to harm etc (or xomething along those lines).

i can see the problem in deliberate bonus balling but un intentional (running to a secondry not noticing the 2 lanes crossing it :) ) no worries. (just to stay on topic)

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Wrath13

'Unintentional' bonus balling would not be bonus balling.....that's just some fool getting his dead ass in the way.

Just to stay on topic n all:p

Marky - bonus balling is deliberately shooting someone x amount of times when you know they are already eliminated from the game.

T

TendringLOEB

marky said:
what is bonus balling
thanks
when you shoot a player after they have been called dead and are walking out to put it simply