Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bonus Balling

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
yeah you do still get abh and gbh, gbh isn;t used as much as it was but abh is still a very common in courts and as charges for people to get done for!!!

i know the majority of us have bonus balled someone intentionelly or by accident but its still not a good thing really it dont promote a very good rep for people or teams or sport in general

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
infernomark said:
yeah you do still get abh and gbh, gbh isn;t used as much as it was but abh is still a very common in courts and as charges for people to get done for!!!

i know the majority of us have bonus balled someone intentionelly or by accident but its still not a good thing really it dont promote a very good rep for people or teams or sport in general
Right on both counts:)

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
bonus balling is just plain out of order... whats the point, and apart from that in the right places it can hurt and there is no point denying it. why would you intentionaly want to inflict possible pain or annoyance upon someone else?

Paul_Mardon

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2004
Uk , Wales , Cardiff
Hey guys why do you all look at is bonus ball's just look at it as extra luvving :D , u get more shots i love u more :D

EDIT I dont purposely bonussball people sometimes i've allready shot the shots before the first one has it.

Peace out,
Paul

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
Tommeh said:
for the crowd? ;)

surely the crowd would just think you were a tosser? in america i know they get off over that kind of thing, maybe im living in dillusion but i thought we were slightly more civilised than that over here? like the cheering when lasoya had his little toddler temper tantrum and shot that guy and the crowd (apparently) cheered. whats the matter with them, incest maybe, is that what your suffering from too tommeh? :p