Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

bottle retest

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
my air bottle retest date is 05/10. my question is.. would that be the end of may or beginning? the reason i ask is that if i can hold off retest until after north vs south then that would be super for financial reasons but obviously safety before wealth so if not then so be it... thanks in advance for your help :)

Dave

xDansomee

Speedball in the woods!
May 30, 2009
Manea, Cambs.
www.iBotModz.net
If I were you I'd get it retested in April, just to be safe mate.

I guess your using a fibre tank? If it was a steely I'd just buy a brand new one, £40 from BZ at the moment, I think.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
as Lump says, end of may.

It can take a week or two to get the test done in some test centres, so if you're a regular player and need the bottle returned sharpish shop around for a quick test.

Afaik hpac offer a fast return.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
hpac was where it would be going anyways. i reckon i'll use it at big game and arrange for them to take it back with them come the end of the days play. thanks for the replies

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
as Lump says, end of may.

It can take a week or two to get the test done in some test centres, so if you're a regular player and need the bottle returned sharpish shop around for a quick test.

Afaik hpac offer a fast return.
They do indeed - my 1.1L fiber wrap took just 4 days to come back after dropping it with HPAC at Ancaster for retest

Top marks :cool:

dougspeirs

Dec 1, 2007
Hijacking the post to stop from having to start another one.

Does anyone know if there's a company in Scotland that provide the same service as Hpac?

Aarron.

Moo, I'm a Pig.
Jan 26, 2010
United Kingdom, Manchester
Hijacking the post to stop from having to start another one.

Does anyone know if there's a company in Scotland that provide the same service as Hpac?
Just send it down to H-Pac they don't charge on distance they want (I Think) £27 for the bottle retest and then £14 for postage.

I presume they will post anywhere in the UK ?

Best to just send it them I think about a week max for it all to be done. Send Monday - receive the following Monday or Tuesday I'm guessing they are quick.

dougspeirs

Dec 1, 2007
coolio, away for a week so will post it down to them when i get back. wouldn't have minded somewhere local but who cares

cheers.