Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Brass Eagles

rhino

Banned
May 4, 2002
Visit site
Tippmanns r more expesive than spyders tippmanns r $150 and Spyder compacts r $99, spyders r dirt cheap stupid. and tippmans do too have way more upgrades, i know because i've been playing with my tippmann for two years now and it hasn't broken yet. unlike the spyder u will probally start seeing problems the third or fourth time u use it, so kiss my ass!:p

Smitty

Scenerio-DoItInTheWoods
Aug 29, 2002
Gainesville, FL
Visit site
Originally posted by rhino
Tippmanns r more expesive than spyders tippmanns r $150 and Spyder compacts r $99, spyders r dirt cheap stupid. and tippmans do too have way more upgrades, i know because i've been playing with my tippmann for two years now and it hasn't broken yet. unlike the spyder u will probally start seeing problems the third or fourth time u use it, so kiss my ass!:p
Now, I'm new to these boards, but don't see why you have such a bad case against Spiders. Did you buy one that had problems? Do you know someone who has problems? Every, and I mean EVERY Spider I have seen or played with was great. NONE of them ever had any problems. The players kept good care of them, and they took good care of the players.

Both the 98 and the Spider have a ton of upgrades available. I wouldn't use that as an arguing point.

It would be my personal preference to go with a 98 ONLY if you purchased the flatline at the same time. I don't own one (a 98) but I have played against too many people with them and the flatline and it was tough crawling up the extra 50-100' so that I could start hitting them.

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Originally posted by rhino
Did you ever think WHY the m98 has so many upgrades? :rolleyes:

And spyders wont break down after the 3-4th use, sure they may break down once more than tippmanns, but thats because they dont use a neolithic valving/bolt set-up.

Oh well I would jump back in and start to flame for the comment of calling me stupid, but as the fun has now been banned on these Threads and the forum is going to stagnate once again without the madder threads. All I can say is congratulations Rhino you have entered the exclusive club only before entered by the fabled Sytrax [what happened to the ickle fella anyhow]

Yes Rhino you are now on my Ignore list:D