The Home Of European Paintball

breakouts

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
i agree...

if you have the firepower to stamp your authority on the game from the off then you are made...just need to maintain the pressure and concentration and you pretty much have a win...
so remeber kids...DOMINATE that breakout! ;)
just my 2p, Robin

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Well I've offered the DVD out to anybody in the team. I think it's Pinki's communication skills again.......;) ;) ;) Although I did only get it on Saturday.:rolleyes:

Shall I do you a "management summary".

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Well I've offered the DVD out to anybody in the team. I think it's Pinki's communication skills again....... Although I did only get it on Saturday. Shall I do you a "management summary".
Sounds good!

Is it the Official NPPL HB DVD?

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Yep, bit short, but worth it just to watch em roll Ton Tons in the second game of the Finals. Although the best bit was when there was one ton ton left in a tiny pack bunker, 7 Dynasty guns all shooting at him, and he still manages to snap one of em out, just before getting double bunkered. Nice

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
i think the second and last games of that dvd are wicked to watch.

i especially love it when spiky mikey gets in the action to one for one the bushwacker trying to play on.

kyle

oh and chris i know what you mean about looking good. i am thiinking about multi hat on sunday

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
kyle...

ash and rich are playing for Unreal at the m25 so they will be able to bring the x loops for your bro... besides i thought laurent had a go at the backs for shooting 4 pots anyway...what a waste of paint!:rolleyes:

Breakouts: working on a few things to maintain domintaion from the break... if the field doesn't suit that 6/7 guns up brisk walking style...i'm sure it would suit the 6/7 guns up running style! (practice depending of course!) the other one: shooting from the hip enables you to repot without stopping so you can keep the heat on constantly (again with paratice)
Robin:) (ooh it's gonna be a good summer!)