Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

brought an item but no reply ?

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
TBH - I just don't think he cares. He pulled the same kinda thing with me... and with others. He has no respect and I wouldn't waste your time. I'd have filed a police report or a Money Claim Online and screwed him over.

He used the same excuse about VAN / Unwell / Brother with me back in Jan 2012.

Last edited:
Reactions: Care_Bears

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Guys , and whoever else is following this thread and I mean my phone is telling me there`s at least 100, the damage has been done, Why he chose me to do it to, then just vanish, was in my case the last straw, I can only guess he knew I was / is in a position to have backup with Gats and Gear because if it were anyone else I think they would have done what Wildways suggested, and probably put that / those guys out of paintball .. Permanently !!! That would go on like a Snowball effect towards other players also coming out of the community.
I can still remember that Vanguard Creed he sold ( that New One !!! ) splash Blue , Huh !! that went through about 6 x guys hands before he sold it. Had to put his hands up in the end though, because he got caught.

Bolter :- You do, what you have to do, even if it`s just cause for future Paintballers
As for me , well I`ve got to put it behind me as a forgotten past
as I`ve got too many guys to think about ( My Teams :- Care Bears )
My eyes are forever watching every day for Him and Other guys on this forum to make the same mistake by NOT Honouring their debts.
Without a doubt, I Believe in this forum to be the Best investment on my computer and Back the Mods 1000,000%.
I`ll look after anyone that`s new as I`m sure most Ballers do anyway .. Period !!
For the moment all I can say is ... Peace !!! because No-one is getting hurt ... at the moment !!!
NO MORE MEANS :- NO MORE !!!