Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

bunker cleaning and repair

WOODY LOKI

Has been.
Oct 25, 2006
St neots
hi all, we(combat) are buying a new field in the very near future but i was wondering does anyone know of any company that can repair all the holes and seeems on our battered old field.

any help or contacts would be greatly apprricatededededed.

cheers
woodrow

mushk1n

The Guitar hero!
May 7, 2007
London
go to your local marina type shop and get some PVC seal glue, thats wot i did, works a treat.

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Repairing bunkers properly is a time consuming process. Quick fixes are available, but don't last long and usually make a mess of the bunkers.

The best method I have found is the following:

1) Clean repair area thoroughly. Best to use a solvent cleaner if the bunker is old and very dirty.
2) Key both surfaces with fine sand paper.
3) Apply a rubber-based glue (the stuff cobblers use to fix shoes is pretty good) to both surfaces, but keep them apart.
4) Allow glue to dry and then reactivate it with a heat gun being careful not to apply too much heat to the bunker itself.
5) Press both surfaces together firmly in a clamp and leave for 24 hours.

Obviously, if you've got a lot of repairs to do, this can take some time. And its still not fool proof - some repairs will hold for ages, others will annoy the hell out of you.

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
Give Wendy or Andy a shout. Wendy runs the Masters. I know Andy has repaired bunkers and may advise you on how he does it. Not sure if Andy gets on here but Wendy(Wendyism) could point you in the right direction

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
think with the new field you need the marshalls to clean after every other game water and squeegi they are there to work and not doss about chating

that way