Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ByeBye Paintball Sale

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
  • Annoyingly I don't have the cash to carry on with Paintball for a while, so everything is having to go.
  • Live in Sussex for collection / meeting at a mutual point. I can most likely get gear to Southern Masters events for collection via teammates.
  • Due to my leaving, Cash is king over trades. I will look at some trades, but only really if they swing in my favour.
  • I don't understand RM's constant price changing so most prices do NOT include postage. We can work that out when it comes to selling.
  • Some prices I am fixed on, others I am flexible. So don't be afraid to offer up.
  • EVERYTHING will be cleaned AND tested AND videoed before sending to cover everyones arses. Especially since certain recent cases....
  • More will be added at some point, this isn't everything aha
  • If you want more info on an item - Just ask.
PROOF PICTURES
http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/13244628/img/13244628.jpg
1PROOF.JPG2PROOF.JPG
MARKERS
Dye DM12 - £400 - ex Nexus marker. Only got it this weekend from a Defiance guy. Shoots ropes as with any DM. Black / Gold (with LE Gold Boomstick)

Vanguard Demon - £250 - 1 of 5 worldwide. Again shoots ropes (happy to prove that to any doubters :p ) Will ship with one of foots mahoosive spares kits.

Tippmann A5 - £85 - Response trigger. Don't have the right tank or frankly the time to set this up, so that will need doing for the whole walky trigger thing. Still shoots fine as is though.
A5.jpgA55.jpg

BARRELS (autococker)
Stiffi .691 - £25
DeadlyWind .688 - £35

BOTTLES
Guerrilla Air 1.1l - £90 Born 2011 with Ninja Reg, and Metal thread cover.
Guerrilla 1.1l cover - £10

LOADER
Empire Prophecy z2 - £85 £80 - Speedfeed and normal lid. Stickers can be removed on request.

MASKS
Proto Thermal - £20 - camo one... practically new.
VForce Grillz - £50 £45 - Charcoal. Only got a month or so ago new.
Grillz.jpgProto.jpg

CLOTHING (All fully cleaned prior to sending. Most only seen a few days of use)
Eclipse Jersey XL - £20
Eclipse Pants L - £45 £40
Eclipse Armpads L - £20
Mercury Pack - £15
Eclipse Kneepads L - £20
Sly Bouncevest M/L - £25
Sandana - £7.50
Jersey.jpgPack.jpgPads.jpgPants.jpgSandana.jpgSandana2.jpgSly.jpg
OTHER
Fluffies / Squeegies - £few squids with any other purchase
Exalt tank Grip - £20 £17
Pods - £few squids/free with big orders.
Exalt Reg Grip - £7
Dye Kitbag - £45
Exalt Grip.jpgFluffies.jpgBottle1.jpgMatching Grip.jpgOrings.jpgKitbag.jpgKitbag1.jpgKitbag2.jpgPods.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

.Havoc.

Aug 17, 2012
Derby
ill take the proto goggles if you would do them £20 posted, obviously see how much it would cost you to post before hand.

TundraYeti

May 1, 2013
Can I get a little more info on the DM12? Looks like the grips have taken a beating, any idea how many shots have been put through it? Any issues with it, etc?

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
mate hit Dusty up. might be interested in that dye bag ;)
Thanks ;)

Exalt Reg Grip - £8 any good to you?
That's the little purple reg grip you want right? First pic in the OTHER section? If so yes £8 posted sounds good to me :) PM me your address and I will reply with my PayPal

Can I get a little more info on the DM12? Looks like the grips have taken a beating, any idea how many shots have been put through it? Any issues with it, etc?
The grips are still dirt from the weekend (bloody manky bricketwood aha), haven't cleaned them yet. I will give it all a good going over before sending. As for more info, I only brought it from a London Defiance player this weekend so I can't tell you much about it. All I can say is that it shot beautifully for me this weekend.