Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ByeBye Paintball Sale

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
Hey buddy, really interested in the DM12. Are you able to post items? I wouldn't have the money for a few weeks, however would be able to pay a deposit tomorrow if you are willing to hold?
Let me know! :)

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
Hey buddy, really interested in the DM12. Are you able to post items? I wouldn't have the money for a few weeks, however would be able to pay a deposit tomorrow if you are willing to hold?
Let me know! :)
I am able to post, if you help me cover a little bit of the cost :)
And how long until you would be able to pay / how much deposit?

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
I'm not sure, the deposit is up to you as you are the seller :), I would have thought 10% as a deposit would be about right? Would be this time in 2 weeks?

Completely up to you though matey!

Last edited:

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
I'm not sure, the deposit is up to you as you are the seller :), I would have thought 10% as a deposit would be about right? Would be this time in 2 weeks?

Completely up to you though matey!
Ah that's longer than I hoped you would say... I have a holiday to pay for so I'm gonna have to hold off for now. If I get enough from the rest of the gear here to cover it then I will come back to you and accept a deposit though. If that makes any sense? ahah

Reactions: M4rkm93

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
Ah that's longer than I hoped you would say... I have a holiday to pay for so I'm gonna have to hold off for now. If I get enough from the rest of the gear here to cover it then I will come back to you and accept a deposit though. If that makes any sense? ahah
Not a problem at all matey.
If its still about when I have the money I will 100% take it off your hands.

Good luck with the rest of the sale. :)

Reactions: bojjob

Dandare69

Dec 8, 2010
Oi! I might have someone interested in ya tank,fella. Hoping He'll get back to me very soon. ;)

Reactions: bojjob