Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Calling all Prophecy owners.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
I picked up one of these yesturday got it out of the box. Put the batterys in and turned on but the motor didnt spin. Have a look around the motor and both the wires where snapped. I sorted that out and put some batterys in and it worked fine.

Got it out of the box again this morning to try on my Mini and again both the wires had snapped again. From looking into this it seems the battery case is pushed close upto the motor wires and it catchs.

Is this a know issue with Prophecy's or is there anythiing that can be one to stop this happening again.

Any info would be good.

Rich

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I picked up one of these yesturday got it out of the box. Put the batterys in and turned on but the motor didnt spin. Have a look around the motor and both the wires where snapped. I sorted that out and put some batterys in and it worked fine.

Got it out of the box again this morning to try on my Mini and again both the wires had snapped again. From looking into this it seems the battery case is pushed close upto the motor wires and it catchs.

Is this a know issue with Prophecy's or is there anythiing that can be one to stop this happening again.

Any info would be good.

Rich
Put it together more carefully? ;)

On a serious note, you could try taping the wires out of the way?

I dont know why you have to take your stuff apart so much. Ive never known anyone like it. Twice in two days, and you havent even used it.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
It was to put the batterys in Adam and the wires where not connected when i got it out of the box :(:(

But yeah taping was a option i was thinking of:)

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
By lenthening the wires you can re-route them slightly which will reduce the chances of them snapping everytime you change the batteries.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Prophecy

There IS a problem with them, I`ve already put this up but has been overlooked
the plate that sit`s on top of the motor has a strip of plastic going across the bottom to keep it strong, this sit`s on top of the motor which in turn cut`s or pushes the white wire away from the motor if this wire touches the motor when in use will burn out the motor, We`ve had this even before putting the balls in.
remedy :- use a file or even melt to make an arch in the plastic above the wires on the motor
Even better remedy :- don`t touch em.............Bluey

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
There IS a problem with them, I`ve already put this up but has been overlooked
the plate that sit`s on top of the motor has a strip of plastic going across the bottom to keep it strong, this sit`s on top of the motor which in turn cut`s or pushes the white wire away from the motor if this wire touches the motor when in use will burn out the motor, We`ve had this even before putting the balls in.
remedy :- use a file or even melt to make an arch in the plastic above the wires on the motor
Even better remedy :- don`t touch em.............Bluey

You have a good point it is rather close. I will do this thanks

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Both posts seems to have sorted it for the min. Gonna be better to remove the whole floor trays to change the batterys i know you shouldnt but. fingers crossed its all good for the min

pedro61

Jan 21, 2009
aberdeen and liverpool
just bought a prophecy 2days ago, i turn it on and the motor does half a turn, but after that nothing happens, tried increasing the sound sensitvity but it still wont turn wen i fire my marker.
unlike the other posts the wire seem fine and are still connected
any ideas?
Pete