Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign walkon 8th march

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
CAMPAIGN WALKON 8TH MARCH

GREENFEE £25 WITH £5 OFF FOR UKPSF CARD HOLDERS.
AIR 4500 FILL INCLUDED AGAIN FOR UKPSF CARD HOLDERS ONLY.
THIS SITE IS NONE BYO POLICY
SITE PAINT IS £35 PER 2000 BOX
LUNCH INCLUDED
FREE TEA AND COFFEE
LOYALTY CARD GO 5 TIMES GET 1 FREE DAY

GREAT FIELDS /CONVOY/RIDGE/ZULU/CHEMICAL-ALLEY/DODGE-CITY/D-DAY
GREAT MARSHALLS BEEN THERE FOR YEARS ANDY AND STEVE.
HOPE TOO SEE YOU ALL THERE.
Campaign Paintball Park

Old Lane

Cobham

Surrey

KT11 1NH

Work Telephone:

01932 865999

Email: info@campaignpaintball.com

Web: www.campaignpaintball.com

Kirby

Banned
Dec 21, 2008
Kent
had one but couldnt collect it so didnt get it for the cheap price :'( so now i need to hope i can get one cheaper again :(

get car back today so can finally play again

evoG9

Platinum Member
Jan 15, 2009
I'm not coming to this one, but I am looking at coming to the next few. Do many people come on there own?

Kirby

Banned
Dec 21, 2008
Kent
theres lots of people there mate if u come im sure me blitz and the rest of the crew will invite u in and all of team gbh are friendly guys there always there to help everythink , they know so much between then i think hawkins is going to turn into a paintball gun in his next life though

evoG9

Platinum Member
Jan 15, 2009
theres lots of people there mate if u come im sure me blitz and the rest of the crew will invite u in and all of team gbh are friendly guys there always there to help everythink , they know so much between then i think hawkins is going to turn into a paintball gun in his next life though
Cool, thanks for the reply. I will probably come to the April one, as I am hopefully going to a punter day with my brother this month, plus I need a bit more kit.

Do you know anywhere around this area that will fill a bottle? (I haven't got one yet, but I am going to need to test my marker etc before hand when I do).