Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

can i wear this in a tourny

chris w

CPPS Ref.
Nov 13, 2007
Penkridge
www.facebook.com
well im playin in the pa soon and i just want to clarify wether or not i can wear compression shorts? (i pull my quads quite easily)

also
what do you guys wear to protect yer gonads?
is a cricket box (cup - as some might know it as) ok?
dont i feel a noob :rolleyes: :p

chris

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
im not sure what compression shorts are but i normally wear a pair of normal shorts under my playing pants. people do wear slide shorts which sit close to the skin and stop you from taking your skin off whilst diving or sliding. only people ive known to wear a cricket box are site customers where i work and even then they take it out half way through the day. as long as you shoot them before they shoot you then theres no need for a box :D

-Dave

p.s are you training next weekend?

WEEBLE1

Officially "SPANKING"
Jan 10, 2006
Stoke on Trent
You DONT need to wear a box, I been shot in the 'raw area' a few times - it aint that bad !!!

Slide shorts are allowed, dont exactly know what you mean by 'compression' shorts.

chris w

CPPS Ref.
Nov 13, 2007
Penkridge
www.facebook.com
haha ok ^.^
yeah i am :D

EDIT: compression shorts are like cycling shorts, dont know exactly what they do but they keep the muscle warm and compressed and helps prevents strains, rugby players wear them :D

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
yeah compression shorts will be fine, i know what you mean cos i used to wear them for rugby. Theyre very similar to slide shorts so theyll be no problem.
and you shouldnt need a box really, i find the baggyness of playing pants together with inbuilt padding is enough to hardly feel it.

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
Sorry if im jacking your thread:eek:

But while we're on the subject, what are you allowed to wear under your jersey? for instance how many layers, can i wear my proto chest protctor thing? ... for koth or nspl