Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

can we get a dislike button?

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
We have a like button to show we think that that comment was good so can we not get a dislike button to dislike peoples unnecesary comments in threads so they get the meassage and hopefully stop posting useless posts. As there are quite alot of people post who deserve a dislike, maybe make it like youtube were I thinks its like if someone gets like 5 dislikes that comments gets flagged as spam and removed from the thread to stop it being jammed up with cr@p and be like 5 pages long when it should really only be 2-3. Just a thought, delete this if you think its a dumb idea.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
It would make a shed load of work for the mods shifting through if the dislikes are justified before removing the post.

cambojnr

Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
It would make a shed load of work for the mods shifting through if the dislikes are justified before removing the post.
maybe make it so that if something gets enough dislikes the thread creator could remove it to keep it clean, our maybe just the dislike button in general to see if the get the message when they have more dislikes than likes

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Unfortunately this is a community, and there will always be someone that rubs you up the wrong way (oo-er), best advice is to just ignore them mate. What we dont want is another gang of pitchfork wielding newbie bashers please. Rise above it, post what you want to post on, and ignore any drivel.

Group hug?

Reactions: phil-boy

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Why don't you just make a post in the thread saying that you dislike them? If there were enough posts saying 'I dislike you' maybe the mods would take notice and make the button for you?
I have to agree though, I hate those guys that just make useless posts. Really grinds my gears.

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Why don't you just make a post in the thread saying that you dislike them? If there were enough posts saying 'I dislike you' maybe the mods would take notice and make the button for you?
I have to agree though, I hate those guys that just make useless posts. Really grinds my gears.
If we wanted to do that we could just merge with techPB. There is a lot of useless rubbish posted, I'm responsible for a good chunk of it but it doesn't really do any harm. I think we're fine with just liking or not liking, dislike is a bit strong.

cambojnr

Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I dont really dislike anyone on this forum only people I have met that are on here, but I just dislike some dumb usless post that people make, and it would be nice to dislike comment like on youtube where someone says cod is better than battlefield lol

Last edited:

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Dude, those fools still sayin that?
I don't think a dislike button is enough for the cowadoody clowns.
There should be a 'go fxck yourself' button. Now that's an idea with legs...

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
If we wanted to do that we could just merge with techPB. There is a lot of useless rubbish posted, I'm responsible for a good chunk of it but it doesn't really do any harm. I think we're fine with just liking or not liking, dislike is a bit strong.
I dislike the idea that a dislike button is too strong.

Reactions: Canon Fodder

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I remember a long time ago on a bulletin board (not) far far away members expressed their dislike for one another by an arcane method, little records survives from this time but we have managed to unearth the initials BOTW.