Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cats and hoppers??

The Kid

P8ntball Junkie
Okay, the other night I was field stripping my new gun...getting used to its parts and the like....my cat is in my room "watching" me do so. So, I get it put all back together, start reading my paintball book some more. So I'm reading....not paying attention to my cat. I look up and see her sniffing my hopper(the previous day had paint in it), so naturally I ask her "what is she doing?". She proceeds to chew on it. Then since she can't finish it off right there, she picks it up and begins to carry it out of my room. So I move to stop her and she puts it down like she never had it in her mouth. So i pick it up and bring it back to its original place. She just sits there. I go back to reading and about ten or fifteen minutes later she comes back to chew on it again...but this time she picks the lid to chew on...and when she goes to pull on the lid it springs open and scares the crud out of her! She flew about three feet into the air! I just about had a heart attack from laughing! It was so funny. lol

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Tha's gotta be one big cat, to put a hopper in it's mouth and walk away with it casually. You sure it's not a dog? :eek:

-Tyger (Who's cats don't get the chance to steal his hoppers becasue he bribes them with the "Chronic" catnip...)

Wookie

Grumpy Sys*****
Try this...

Get some Marbalizer and scatter them in front of your cat. After the initial "What is this stuff" look, my cat started to lick them and then bat them around the room. All this is great fun up until the point that the cat manages to lick through the gelatin coat and put green paint on it's paws and nose.

Cue psycho cat running round the house trying to get rid of the nasty green fill. Great fun until I realised that she run upstairs into the bedroom with it on her feet....

Wookie

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
My cat got his head stuck in the end of my hopper, was quite funny actually - dragging the hopper around while walking backwards :)

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Was the paddle spinning? That would scare the piss out of it to have a paddle whapping it in the whiskers and tongue while making a whirring noise.

I like the idea of getting them to eat Marbs. That's almost as sinister as wrapping them in clear gumball wrappers and giving them out as Halloween candy. Imperial is great for that...their faces stay pink for a couple of days.