Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Charity sup-air paintball tournament held in essex. Teams needed. Read for more info

Charity sup-air paintball tournament held in essex. Teams needed. Read for more info
The Mitchell Cup Paintball Tournament taking place at Combat UK, Wickford, Essex.
On Saturday, June 2, 2012, games start at 9am.

This is a charity paintball tournament organised to raise money for a little boy called Mitchell Huth.
We are organizing a 5 man sup air tourney at Mark's Action park site in Wickford, just off of the A127.

Mitchell is 6 years old from Hornchurch, Essex.
He was diagnosed with Stage 4 Neuroblastoma Cancer in October 2010.
He has had chemotherapy, stem cell collections, radiotherapy, high dose chemotherapy and took part in the UK Antibodies Trial.
Unfortunately none of these treatments were successful and Mitchell has relapsed.
The only protocol now is to get him to Germany or The USA for treatment, but these cost anything from £150,000 to £1,000,000!
There is nothing more the NHS can do for Mitchell.

Team entry for this event will be an amazing £100 per team, so it doesnt really get any cheaper. Feel free to use it as a training day, fancy dress, or whatever you like.
Free air will be available on site, FS Paintball will be providing paint at the Mitchell cup pricing will be as follows
training grade £23.00 a case with £3.50 going to charity
rec grade, £25.00 a case with £4.00 going to charity, and there will be trophies for 1st-3rd, plus some boobie prizes. It is an open tournament for all and is for fun so there will be only one division(depending on numbers)

The Mayhem Knights paintball team will be marshalling this event but if any one can help with anything at all we would be most grateful

Please contact Rob silver on 07949731011 for bookings or confirm on Facebook. A deposit for entry would be great.

For more information and to keep up to date on the event please take a look on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/277686215641154/

HERE'S THE TEAM UPDATE FOR MITCHELL CUP TOURNAMENT:
HAVOC, HAVOC, TEAM HODDER,
175 CREW, IRON BRATZ, TEAM THORN,
YETIS, FS ALLSTARS, IMPACT.

THIS IS REALLY PICKING UP STEAM NOW SO THE CUT OFF DAY FOR TEAM ENTRY IS MAY 19TH.

BRING PLENTY OF MONEY WITH YOU ON THE DAY AS THERE WILL BE A PLAYERS RAFFLE, PRIZES AT THE MOMENT ARE GIFT VOUCHERS FOR MAYHEM PAINTBALL FOR USE IN THE SHOP OR FOR PAINTBALL DAYS OUT, A SESSION AT ACTION PARK ON THE HIGH ROPES, AND AN UNBELIEVABLE ONE ON ONE TRAINING SESSION WITH CLINT MOORE AT BRICKET WOOD!!!!!!!! TICKETS WILL BE £5 EACH AND WAITING ON A LOT OF BIG SPONSORS TO GET BACK TO ME WITH SOME MORE AWESOME PRIZES SO WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/events/277686215641154/ for more information about the event....

Richiemonk

Jul 24, 2005
Norfolk
Sadly i cant attend ur event bud, but hope it goes well and u get the funding required for the lad. All the best:)

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
Looking forward to this one. It's a great site lots of none paintball things to do aswell. I love the fact it's got proper toilets and cafe. The prizes are also looking cool for this charity event. Still not sure if we have one or two teams for this. All I know is I'm playing.

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
no plug mate i just love the place. as for the charity tournament it a one off for this young lad and its not the only fundraising going on for him. A lot of people are behind him in paintball and outside of it. so its not just a days ballin its going to be a funday.

Richiemonk

Jul 24, 2005
Norfolk
Was only jokin pal ;) Like i said in my first post, i think its a fantastic idea and cause, and hope that you get a lot of support for the cause.. Sadly i currently work over seas, but would defo attend if i was back :)

Reactions: madness