Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Charity sup-air paintball tournament held in essex. Teams needed. Read for more info

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
Well I've just paid my £25.00 deposit so that's 9 confirmed teams and I've just seen that its to be capped at 14 teams so if there are anymore teams out there that are thinking of playing this charity event don't wait any longer to book in.
Everyone I've spoken to is up for this it's going to be buzzing on the day.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
excellent cause and though i cannot make this event i have been in touch with Rob and im sending something down to him as a prize for the raffle or auction or whatever he wants to do with it. best of luck with this event.

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
Can't wait for this. Saturday week to go now. And because of the party this is going to be even my wife is coming along. Now this may not sound like a big thing but in 25 years of paintball it's the third time that she's going. Soon as I said plumbed toilets she was in. Ho and a cafe.

Reactions: GRIMLOCK

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
Was at the walk-on at mayhem sunday and most of us were buzzing for this:)
my first time playing sup-air so definitely a day to remember

The BIGGEST paintball charity event of 2012!!
The Mitchell Cup is nearly upon us.

This day has got bigger and bigger with full rota of 14 teams taking part. Trade stands, sponsored games, play against the marshalls in their pants event!! And much much more. So come down to Combat UK, Action Park, Wickford on the 2nd June for a fab day out and more importantly to Raise money for Mitchell Huth.

IF YOU CAN MAKE IT BRING PLENTY OF MONEY WITH YOU AS ON THE DAY AS THERE WILL BE A PLAYERS RAFFLE, NEW PRIZES HAVE JUST BEEN RECIEVED....
TICKETS ARE £5 EACH

Photographers from Paintball scene magazine and on field photographers will be there on the day. To offer players a great opportunity to have a professional picture of the day.

http://www.facebook.com/events/277686215641154/ for more information about the event....