Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Chatroom

Steeeeeeve

Jun 26, 2009
Hi

im sorry but i really wasnt sure where to post this, im very new here as im sure my post count shows but i was wondering if i was to host a chatroom for this forum only if it would be allowed?

ive found the community here to be friendly and helpful for the most part and figured id try and offer something back.

sorry if this is in the wrong section but wanted to ask before i did.

Steve

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Hi Steve,

Your question is in the right place. So you're doing better than many of the old regulars on here. ;)

Our policy has alwas been no chatroom. It's hard to police, plus we like all the info that gets "traded" to be accessible for people in the future as well, that way we are a "living" library.

However, if you feel like starting up a chatroom for paintballers, by all means go for it. It just can't be an official p8ntballer.com room. :)

Steeeeeeve

Jun 26, 2009
Thank you for your response, if i was to make one would it be possible to make people on this forum aware of it with no official link between chat and the forum?

It would be understandable if not

Steve

Steeeeeeve

Jun 26, 2009
Once again thank you for the reply.

I dont suppose you could point to me where it would be most appropriate to make people aware of the address? Its very possible im blind and just missing it but i cant quite find a non paintball totally general chat forum.

Steve

tomo110290

PMGWC #90
May 16, 2008
middlesbrough
i use the tech pb chat room is a good resorce if you what to no soemthing about paintball or need any tech help in a flash i like the idea of having a chat room i think it will be well used by me anyway

tomo

Steeeeeeve

Jun 26, 2009
http://ubuntuserver.co.nr/paintball/index.html

This is the "test"

It is very ugly and very basic with someone elses code used to gauge interest, if it picks up ill get a dedicated domain and code a very nice chat application from scratch :)

Just goto the URL enter a name and chat away

Steve

Edit, if the mods ever have a problem with this chat feel free to remove my post and also pm me i will remove the chat from my server as soon as i receive it, i understand it is not associated with this great community but i would still like it to live by the same rules.